napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

steroid cycle help

simsint

Hi Dylan.

I'm a big fan of all your videos. they're very informative and I can tell you obviously know what you're talking about. to give your a brief background. I've been training now for approx 4-5 years. more so seriously over the last 2. roughly a year and half ago I tried an anavar only cycle (I know don't tell me i know I'm stupid). Anyway I only stuck to around 4 weeks and didn't exceed 50mg. got a little vascular abit of strength but noted nothing. on other douche bag meat head advice I didn't pct either. 6 months later (approx 1 year ago) I decided to try my first cycle with injectable gear. again I had no clue what my aim was but went off my gym owners advice. he had me on test e 500 mg weekly and 500 mg eq weekly for 12 weeks. I blew up held up crazy amount of water as I didn't use an AI and got shut down pretty bad despite my 2 weeks on clomid (which is what I told was suffice). several months ago I started another cycle. this time test 500 mg weekly for 12 weeks. I also ran anavar for the first 4 weeks at 40mg and was running proviron at 50mg training days 25 without. cycle overall went alot better because halfway thru I realized it's my diet which had held me back. I had no clue about macros etc and once I had a decent plan in place the last 4 weeks of the cycle I cruised through with some crazy gains. I ran clomid for 3-4 weeks this time and although yes I feel I may have been shutdown slightly it was no where near as bad the previous. I also ran arimidex at .5 eod if I felt any gyno coming on. since ending my cycle around August this year I've kept my diet in check and made very good gains. I'm currently 26 6 foot 2, around 178 pounds ( i know this is light but I prefer the aesthetic look like yourself. at my heaviest I was around 195 and looked like shit). my aim is to add another 4 to 6 pounds of lean muscle. I've got no interest in running orals as I've noticed on both anavar and proviron my hair starts thinning. I was thinking about tren but your videos made me think twice. as a cycle for lean and keep able gains I was thinking:
Test e 500 mg weekly
Primo 4-600mg weekly (not sure of what dose to stick with)
Arimidex 0.5mg eod
12 week cycle
Hcg 500iu into 2 shots week 9-12

Pct
10 days after last test shot commenced with clomid 50/50/50/50 (in noticed at 100 last cycle I became emotional. as shit)
Nolva 40/40/20/20

My questions are:
For lean keep able gains is the above cycle adequate?
Someone I know who's ran cycles for several years says his trick in keeping testicular function is running hcg very low weekly (can't remember exactly dosage but was under 500iu weekly)?

Dude, for what you've ran already and your current stats. You are very undersized for steroid use. What does your diet look like? There must be some holes there

I know you say you want the "aesthetic look" justifying your size, but if ast the case why do you want to run steroids? That makes no sense.

I don't really think steroids are the right route with you not having a solid foundation built. Sarms are more up,your alley for what you want and where you are at with your condition. You can read about them here https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators[/url]

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

If your goal is 180-185 lbs and you're 6'2", you don't need aas for that man. You said you only want that aesthetic look so I'm assuming you're very lean/cut already at 178. You could easily get to 180-185 with just hard work in the gym and in the kitchen. What does your training and nutrition look like?

bro, do you realize that primo is worse on your hair, BY FAR over anavar and proviron.. honestly bro, it literally makes less than no sense for you to run steroids... seriously... i cant recommend that... nothing you want coincides with steroid use... your going overboard on things you can easily accomplish either on your own or with something like sarms... if your not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators

i can help you set up a very strong stack that is more than suitable for your goals but steroids are not anything im going to recommend... it makes no sense whatsoever

SARMS stack would be much more suitable for what you're looking to achieve

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Respect to everyone for their input. Due to personal/religious beliefs I'm virtually a vegan (although I do have dairy). That means no meat egg or fish. This has been the case for the past 15 years and through my past 4 years of training. As you can imagine getting protein in is difficult. Despite that my current macros are around 3100 calories with approx 300g protein, 230g carbs and 85g fat. When I cut last summer I lost alot of size. I got to the point where u could see abs just about so I must've been around 12% bf. Now on this lean bulk I feel alot stronger and bigger but the cuts I had have pretty much gone. My aim is to add 5 to 10 pounds from where I am but not have that watery look u get from higher bf. I train 6 days a week at pretty good intensity. I wna be bigger but leaner but without aas that seems virtually impossible. I admit I won't have the best genetics and my aim isn't to be like 6% bf. If I can retain my size but shred down to around 9-11% bf I'd be happy. Any suggestions I'm more than grateful for.

Hi Dylan. I admit in the past I had no clue what I was doing and rushed into steroids. If your advice is that sarms are better than I'll accept that. Can I get some help off you to set up a decent sarms stack?

Hi Dylan. I admit in the past I had no clue what I was doing and rushed into steroids. If your advice is that sarms are better than I'll accept that. Can I get some help off you to set up a decent sarms stack?
come on bro, OF COURSE I WILL HELP YOU.. you have an amazing attitude... i have all the time in the world for people like you man... you dont need anything crazy with what your wanting bro, not at all... i have a perfect cycle for you... very simple, not complex and will likely exceed your expectations and goals... i'll make it very easy for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-s4-andarine

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-lgd-4033

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

come on bro, OF COURSE I WILL HELP YOU.. you have an amazing attitude... i have all the time in the world for people like you man... you dont need anything crazy with what your wanting bro, not at all... i have a perfect cycle for you... very simple, not complex and will likely exceed your expectations and goals... i'll make it very easy for you... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-s4-andarine

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-lgd-4033

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=138&search=mini

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thank you for the reply Dylan. I have two questions before I start. As these sarms clearly provide strength am I ok to drop my carbs? I usually find dropping them reduces my strength considerably. Also I'm from the UK, how long will it take to arrive once I purchase?

Thank you for the reply Dylan. I have two questions before I start. As these sarms clearly provide strength am I ok to drop my carbs? I usually find dropping them reduces my strength considerably. Also I'm from the UK, how long will it take to arrive once I purchase?
you can drop carbs but i never recommend going too low on carbs... its not a sustainable diet and its just not good for you nor your performance... why do you think none of those fad diets or companies lasted bro? its not feesible whatsoever... you can do it but i wouldn't go too low... its a mistake... generally to the uk, it takes 7-10 days to arrive...

Thanks Dylan. Yh I never go too low. For me low carbs is anything under 150 lol. That's great. I should be purchasing them this week. I'll keep u posted on my progress in this thread.

Thanks Dylan. Yh I never go too low. For me low carbs is anything under 150 lol. That's great. I should be purchasing them this week. I'll keep u posted on my progress in this thread.

Looking forward to hearing your input and feedback on everything bro

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom