napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting a test c cycle

So this is a reoccurring theme on here, just saying some shit, sightly insulting, an that's all helps no one. If you're gonna be lazy an just post bullshit, you can slide along. If you provide logic an reason behind the shit you say, it will be evaluated.

Keep in mind that's me on a forklift for 12 hours...not exactly like I can go plop down an eat when I want or have food on me.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Dude u cant be serious. You are eating bullshit. If you spend that much time on a forklift then prep your meals and buy a lunch bag you can have with you. And its not slightly insulting its just the truth that is a terroble diet even for someone not on steroids who doesnt even care about fitness thats still terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ive worked 12 hour shifts when i did construction and still gained muscle and ate properly and got my ass to the gym got my sleep and prepped my food.

Dude u cant be serious. You are eating bullshit. If you spend that much time on a forklift then prep your meals and buy a lunch bag you can have with you. And its not slightly insulting its just the truth that is a terroble diet even for someone not on steroids who doesnt even care about fitness thats still terrible.

Thank bro, so lemme make a note. Peanuts are shit to eat tamales...shit....steak and veggies....shit weight gain shake....shit. I'm following you man, crystal clear. How about you give me a basic day for you.

Once again, I can bring however much food I want, that doesn't help me when I have two breaks in that 12 hours to eat it.

Ive worked 12 hour shifts when i did construction and still gained muscle and ate properly and got my ass to the gym got my sleep and prepped my food.

Really? You were doing physical labor where they prolly didn't care if you stopped to get a quick bite...I'm on a lift the majority of those 12 hours, if I'm seen in the break room outside of my breaks I get shit. Also if I spend too much time eating...it will be reflected in the system that tracks my daily progress. Which isn't good.

Back when was I powerlifting and I'm not a hard gainer I had to eat a lot because I also had a high cardio type job working conatruction. I couldn't take multiple breaks so I had to eat a lot of calories when I could. When he or others on here say that is shit, they aren't insulting you they are insulting the way you eat. My advice is to read through Rickrocka diet advice sticky at the top. You probably have the metabolism that when you eat you'll have to eat healthy high calorie dense foods until you feel like you'll pop. I used to wake up and eat half a pound to a pound of ground beef patties with a cup of oatmeal mixed with an apple and 28 almonds. Yes I counted almonds and weighed and measured everything because that's what its going to take. Hope this helps. The majority of people here are here to help but they're brutally honest at times. Good luck on powerlifting!

Last edited:
Back when was I powerlifting and I'm not a hard gainer I had to eat a lot because I also had a high cardio type job working conatruction. I couldn't take multiple breaks so I had to eat a lot of calories when I could. When he or others on here say that is shit, they aren't insulting you they are insulting the way you eat. My advice is to read through Rickrocka diet advice sticky at the top. You probably have the metabolism that when you eat you'll have to eat healthy high calorie dense foods until you feel like you'll pop. I used to wake up and eat half a pound to a pound of ground beef patties with a cup of oatmeal mixed with an apple and 28 almonds. Yes I counted almonds and weighed and measured everything because that's what its going to take. Hope this helps. The majority of people here are here to help but they're brutally honest at times. Good luck on powerlifting!
Thank you, an I have to disagree. I can deal with brutal honesty, I'm that way myself, but when you say 2 sentences bashing what someone is doing an explaining nothing in any form of detail (unlike what you did). I would have to do that cause breads an pastas that make you wanna pass out is a no go when driving a forklift. Also from eating them less, my body just feels less inflamed an better all around.

I eat all veggies an both forms of potato. And just to get a bit more info, the tamales we're 880 by themselves had some guac salsa an hot sauce. Steak was 220 veggies is unknown but it was close to a cup of mixed veggies. With the shake an nuts that's over 2k there. Just had some pie an red beans an rice. An I'll eat again before I go to sleep. So the calories are pretty solid right? Esp like I said for a day I eat less on due to work.

Is it the quality I need to focus on?

clearly QUALITY OF FOOD is a HUGE focus on anything... let me put it to you this way.. .IF YOU EAT SHIT, THEN YOU TURN INTO SHIT... now your entire diet is not shitty but bro, tamales? not a good option... you should be eating more chicken, more fish, sweet potatoes are a GOOD ONE to add in there... eggs, clearly more eggs... add in some oats, etc... you dont need to be eating breads and pastas etc... not necessary but just eating a lot is not going to cut it and in your circumstance, 3,000 calories is not even close to where you need to be... i would be in the 4,000 range minimum considering your circumstances right now

Yeah probably quantity and quality. Rick gives a couple different apps or ways to track calories. He also gives it broken down in macros. He's probably one of the best on here with nutrition advice. I would look at getting one of the apps and start measuring and weighing everything you would currently eat for the week. Then go from there. I understand the bloat and nasty feeling. It was hard to lug drywall and swing a hammer when I would try to go up a weight or prep for a competition. Its the price we pay i guess. The reason they are also concerned about being a low weight and using is powerlifting can wreak havoc on your joints regardless but if you decide to use your weights will increase faster than your connective tissues can handle. When you track what you eat just be honest in your log which I'm sure you are but Its only for you. If you find you are lower ramp it up. Another thing I throw in is eggs. I eat them any way you can cook them but on the go boil them and eat about 6 for a snack. When you start tracking everything and know your macro breakdown you can change it up if you feel bloated. Everyone's body is different so your percentages might need to be too. I like mine 40/40/20. That's 40 percent carbs/ 40 percent protein/ 20 percent fats and oils.

Thank bro, so lemme make a note. Peanuts are shit to eat tamales...shit....steak and veggies....shit weight gain shake....shit. I'm following you man, crystal clear. How about you give me a basic day for you.

Once again, I can bring however much food I want, that doesn't help me when I have two breaks in that 12 hours to eat it.

7:30 am 6 eggs whites 1/2 cup instant oats with almond milk

9:30 am 8 oz chicken breast grilled with parsley and garlic for taste
6oz cooked rice made with chicken broth for taste

11:00 am preworkout drink cellucor c4 and 30 slightly salted almonds (i like the sea salt ones)

1:00 pm post workout drink cellucor alpha amino in water 10oz lean steak sometimes filet sometimes sirloin 1/2 avacado with some sea salt

3:30 pm 2 hard boiled eggs no yolks and 30 almonds

6:00 pm 10oz talapia grilled with garlic sage lightly salted and pepper for taste
Asparagus sauted in water and grape seed oil
6oz rice with salt pepper for taste.

I dont eat after this. Also if i am fasting in the morning i skip the early meals and start with the 9:30 meals only at 10:30.

Thats a basic day its become my life when i prep for a contest its much more strict and much more volume

So when i say your diet is shit. It is. Period.

That being said work around your constraints and bring things with you that you can eat on the forklift. There is always a way and no we didnt get breaks when i was doing construction we got a lunch and two 5 min breaks thats not even enough time to go to the bathroom much less eat. Yet i found a way

11:00 am preworkout drink cellucor c4 and 30 slightly salted almonds (i like the sea salt ones)

1:00 pm post workout drink cellucor alpha amino in water 10oz lean steak sometimes filet sometimes sirloin 1/2 avacado with some sea salt

6:00 pm 10oz talapia grilled with garlic sage lightly salted and pepper for taste
Asparagus sautted in water and grape seed oil

I dont eat after this. Also if i am fasting in the morning i skip the early meals and start with the 9:30 meals only at 10:30.

One thing that I think you should understand also is its also a lifestyle. I'm sure you do. But like juiceheads breakdown above shows its expensive to eat this way, its time consuming, and everything around a lot of us revolves around it. Good luck bro.

I wouldnt say its ALL that exspensive gotta find the deals at stores. Im no millionare. Lol. But ya it can be more money to do it right. But i mean really tamales? Weight gainer. Im sorry op if you dont like my answers but its just bad brother.

Yea I just like the tamales haha I have been adjusting to switching shifts recently so I'm still tryna get my routine down when it comes to food. TBH the tamales are just good an I didn't cook the night before, so it was a easy grab before work.

I eat eggs everyday usually my last meal. I'll do 3 with either turkey bacon or non-lard refried beans. Put it in a wrap with some random veggies. Should I maybe make that my first meal? One issue I've always had is I have a rough time putting food down shortly after waking up. If I wait a hour or two I'm good, but I've thrown up an gotten close to plenty of times because of it.

Also, and once again, I'm going to hold off on taking the test. Just curious, would that little of a amount really effect me that much strength wise?

Asparagus sauted in water and grape seed oil

I wish I could eat like that, that often. It's just not an option at this point. I'll for sure get better, this is why I was seeking help

Yea I just like the tamales haha I have been adjusting to switching shifts recently so I'm still tryna get my routine down when it comes to food. TBH the tamales are just good an I didn't cook the night before, so it was a easy grab before work.

I eat eggs everyday usually my last meal. I'll do 3 with either turkey bacon or non-lard refried beans. Put it in a wrap with some random veggies. Should I maybe make that my first meal? One issue I've always had is I have a rough time putting food down shortly after waking up. If I wait a hour or two I'm good, but I've thrown up an gotten close to plenty of times because of it.

Also, and once again, I'm going to hold off on taking the test. Just curious, would that little of a amount really effect me that much strength wise?

This all depends. You mentioned you Did a couple ph cycles and some other stuff. Maybe your hormones are all fucked up. Go to privatemdlabs and see if they have a clinic in your area or go ask your doc to run them. From there if they are out of sorts your doc or one of the guys here could probably help. Dylan or Rick are good with sarms.

The problem here is that your body is not ready for steroids. With as thin as you are it could do more harm then good.

Im worried about the fat content of the refry beans you are eating you will need to look at that

As far as eating goes. If im not on that diet i fast till about 10-10:30. So just do that.

First meal 8-9. Just get tupperware with chicken and rice in it.

Lunch time have a wrap but maybe use lean steak sirloin throw some kale in there and some cheese. That i would think you could eat on the lift.

No peanuts buy a bag of lightly salted almonds and keep them with you to eat on the lift to keep you going till u can break and eat.

Google home made protein bars.

I used to make bars. Instead of flower i used protein powder with oats and grape seed oil.

And then make dinner for yourself. No more weight gainers its just filler bro its crap. Just eat a good sized dinner. Get some weight on you and then think about aas. Gotta get your daily life under control first and then move forward.

Juice, you just assume alot an don't explain things well. I'd work on that if you're gonna try to help people on here.

Oh I get the lifestyle thing, like I said , things are falling into place an my diet will get more consistent as my schedule does.

So based on what you said about my joints an tendons possibly not being able to handle that muscle increase that fast..by waiting till I'm bigger how would that save me? Only reason I can see why it would is because my jumps in weights I can move would be smaller so I'd be less likely to snap some shit up then?

Gotcha, see man do what you just did on that last post from now on! Lol when I say peanuts this mix is a bunch of stuff, but I can try to work around it. It's a food grade warehouse so only water is tolerated on the floor. I've seen ppl lose their jobs behind some candy cause they were warned too many times.

The shake, at first was to curb sugar/chocolate cravings, but it's fallen into a convince role now.

Ima see if I can set that up or just an appointment with my Dr about it period, cause it was so long ago I never bring it up. Last time I did any ass/pH was 2008. I regret doing them back then, but I didn't put a lot of thought into things then.

Juice, you just assume alot an don't explain things well. I'd work on that if you're gonna try to help people on here.

Oh I get the lifestyle thing, like I said , things are falling into place an my diet will get more consistent as my schedule does.

So based on what you said about my joints an tendons possibly not being able to handle that muscle increase that fast..by waiting till I'm bigger how would that save me? Only reason I can see why it would is because my jumps in weights I can move would be smaller so I'd be less likely to snap some shit up then?

What are you talking about i just wrote tons of shit and explained it all in detail i have assumed nothing you are 136 lbs. what is there to talk about i gave you fixes and yet you still have quipy things to say. Sometimes people are beyond help. A thank you for taking the time to lay it out would have sufficed man. And im not reffering to your ligaments and connective tissues altho thats another issue. Im reffering to you being under weight doing damage to your heart and organs that arnt physically ready for steroids. I mean do i really have to explain this? You are borderline anorexic brother. What do i need to say for you to hear me?

Top Bottom