napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Starting a test c cycle

iwannadeadliftmo

Hello all, I'd like to get some insight on the best way I can run this. I don't plan on starting until I have all pct an figure out if I'd even need a AI.

Lemme give you a bit of info about my training history. I've been lifting on an off (more on than off) since I was 15. I tweaked a tendon in my right knee April of this year, so I spent most of this year getting that an a lot of core work to get my core stronger due to a fixed hernia.

I'd say I started wanting to powerlifting an started early October. I'm 32 5'10" 136lbs. Bench max is around 185. Squat probably around 185. Conventional deadlift around 260, sumo around 315 maybe even more, but I haven't maxed sumo in a while.

Want to do a small cycle to get a little help getting to where I should if I didn't have to slow down due to the knee. Wasn't gonna go higher than 150mg a week. I don't wanna go crazy far from my natural levels.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

You need to get your diet in check. You're too undersized at 136 lbs for any sort of steroid use. Maybe sarms would be a good direction to go for you. Dylan or rick could help you set up a stack. You've got a long way to go until your ready for AAS

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Hello all, I'd like to get some insight on the best way I can run this. I don't plan on starting until I have all pct an figure out if I'd even need a AI.

Lemme give you a bit of info about my training history. I've been lifting on an off (more on than off) since I was 15. I tweaked a tendon in my right knee April of this year, so I spent most of this year getting that an a lot of core work to get my core stronger due to a fixed hernia.

I'd say I started wanting to powerlifting an started early October. I'm 32 5'10" 136lbs. Bf 9-10% Bench max is around 185. Squat probably around 185. Conventional deadlift around 260, sumo around 315 maybe even more, but I haven't maxed sumo in a while.

Want to do a small cycle to get a little help getting to where I should if I didn't have to slow down due to the knee. Wasn't gonna go higher than 150mg a week. I don't wanna go crazy far from my natural levels.

I eat 3 full meals with 2 shakes of plnt meal replacement powder. I eat pretty clean. Very very little fast food, I was time restricted eating...felt great, but with work schedule it was hard to fit it all in. I try to keep my carbs around my workouts. I take in a decent amount of sugar.

My goal is just to get stronger. I'm already pretty cut so that's not a focus. I'd like to get some size, but it isn't important.

I'd say I started wanting to powerlifting an started early October. I'm 32 5'10" 136lbs. Bf 9-10% Bench max is around 185. Squat probably around 185. Conventional deadlift around 260, sumo around 315 maybe even more, but I haven't maxed sumo in a while.

I eat 3 full meals with 2 shakes of plnt meal replacement powder. I eat pretty clean. Very very little fast food, I was time restricted eating...felt great, but with work schedule it was hard to fit it all in. I try to keep my carbs around my workouts. I take in a decent amount of sugar.

My goal is just to get stronger. I'm already pretty cut so that's not a focus. I'd like to get some size, but it isn't important.

I just updated it with a lil eating info. I'll get a lil more in depth. So when I was TR eating an tracking my meals, I was taking in 3000-3500. I don't do that anymore so I'm sure it's at least that, if not more. I'll begin tracking again. I stay away from breads an pastas. I eat a bit of brown rice, my one rice weakness is sushi. In my shakes I usually put fruit and or peanut butter with mct oil. Vitamin D3 4000iu a day, mega red krill oil 500mg, and magnesium 250mg.

The one thing that I feel is the worst is my sleep. If I don't sedate myself I won't sleep for long at all. 4-5 hours tops. Even with my sleeping medicine I might make it to 8, usually 5-7 tho.

You need to get your diet in check. You're too undersized at 136 lbs for any sort of steroid use. Maybe sarms would be a good direction to go for you. Dylan or rick could help you set up a stack. You've got a long way to go until your ready for AAS

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I replied to my comment instead of yours...DOH! in what way do you mean "in check"?

Need to up your calories.. you’re very undersized for your height
I know, I fear I might have messed my own hormones up from pH cycles an 2 other juice cycles...none with pct. Or I have an overactive thyroid. I eat enough calories to be gaining weight, it just isn't there. Unless my rmr is stupid high, I'd say it's one of those 2.

Now I could up the Cal's an add in stuff I wouldn't normally eat, but not fasting has actually made my energy levels drop. So I could try forcing more calorie dense foods down, but it makes me feel worse energy wise an just how I feel.

I've already got my cycle too. I wouldn't be against waiting using them. That's why I came here to get a variety of opinions.

Right now you are just way too undersized brother. You need a much better natural base built. You're an inch taller than I am, and at 136 lbs that is just really small. Steroids are for those that have built a proper natural foundation first. Cycling too early will wreck havoc on your joints, ligaments, Tendons and other connective tissues.

Your diet is not sufficient. You need more meals per day with clean lean foods full of rich protein sources, good clean carbs and complex carbs, and veggies, especially green veggies. You need to be tracking everything and weighing everything. Diet is the key to everything. Check out this thread for help https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroids-sarms-information/diet-nutrition-basics-101-a-3314.html

i think you can clearly see you are getting the same answers over and over again... its not just undersized, its malnutrition.. im more concerned about your health in general as opposed to any steroid use.. its very very scary where your weight is right now

i think you can clearly see you are getting the same answers over and over again... its not just undersized, its malnutrition.. im more concerned about your health in general as opposed to any steroid use.. its very very scary where your weight is right now
Same answer yet I've given how I eat an what I take. So what is your concern exactly? Ive always been undersized, guess that is my genetics. I'm very curious as to why you see it as very very scary.

if you dont understand why 136 lbs at your height is dangerously low, i dont know... i guess im not concerned bro... good luck with everything moving forward...

I get it's low, I don't get why you're being quick to dismiss someone who is trying to learn an understanding where y'all are coming from. I can tell you I take in around 3k a day...that's more than enough for me to be more than 136 unless my rmr is stupid high. I eat a pretty balanced diet, I could prolly fit more fats in, but all the things dude above listed I eat.

So if the only response is "get your diet in order" or " just eat more bro" then I'm afraid we all wasted our time.

Im not sickly lol as I said I lift all the time. None of you said my numbers were low. I know my squat is, but I'm working on that. I've also been active/trained most of my life. Dunno how much more of a base I can get.

I'm also not dead set on doing a cycle now, this info was for the future.

okay why dont you do this then... post up your general daily diet... exactly what it is you eat etc...

Ya you can achieve much with better eating and understanding your body and what its capable of at this stage. You are very low on weight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far today as of 6 am I ate 300-400 Cal of a peanut mix an some aminos. At 10:30 I ate 2 spinach an 3 black bean hot tamales. Around 2 I ate a new York strip an a nice serving of mixed veggies. At 4:20ish had my weight gain shake which is around 1000. I plan on eating again after I get off work at 6, another meal or shake at 8 bed. I ten not to eat as much on my 12 hour shifts due to being busy.

So far today as of 6 am I ate 300-400 Cal of a peanut mix an some aminos. At 10:30 I ate 2 spinach an 3 black bean hot tamales. Around 2 I ate a new York strip an a nice serving of mixed veggies. At 4:20ish had my weight gain shake which is around 1000. I plan on eating again after I get off work at 6, another meal or shake at 8 bed. I ten not to eat as much on my 12 hour shifts due to being busy.

Oh god man cmon thats terrible man. No wonder you cant put on size

Oh god man cmon thats terrible man. No wonder you cant put on size

So this is a reoccurring theme on here, just saying some shit, sightly insulting, an that's all helps no one. If you're gonna be lazy an just post bullshit, you can slide along. If you provide logic an reason behind the shit you say, it will be evaluated.

Keep in mind that's me on a forklift for 12 hours...not exactly like I can go plop down an eat when I want or have food on me.

Top Bottom