napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Started the cycle.

Re: RE: Started the cycle.

Turbo 6 said:
Today is day one of the cycle. Lgd, gw, S4. The taste is horrible. I'll update as I go.
They taste like gains to me

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Re: RE: Started the cycle.

Turbo 6 said:
Today is day one of the cycle. Lgd, gw, S4. The taste is horrible. I'll update as I go.
They aren't formulated for taste. That's for sure, but the results you get will make the taste something you could care less about

Headed to the gym in a few hours. Will report after.

Rick, please send me a list of prices and such for the pct. (Clomid) from biotech.

Re: RE: Re: RE: Started the cycle.

ibleedoranbla said:
Turbo 6 said:
They taste like gains to me

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk
Yum, gains! Good luck with the cycle Brother. I will be following.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk

Remember, its not mouthwash... just take it straight down and use a chaser if need be... trust me, as was pointed out, all you will taste is gains bro!

Ya my gf drops a little cranberry juice in a glass and then puts the sarms in there and shoots it like a shot says its all good

PHURIOUS PHARMA

Just about through the workout. Absolutely amazing! The pump, endurance, focus, everything!!

One question, should I eat at a deficit during the cycle? The goal is to lean out and keep the muscle.

Turbo 6 said:
Just about through the workout. Absolutely amazing! The pump, endurance, focus, everything!!

One question, should I eat at a deficit during the cycle? The goal is to lean out and keep the muscle.

If that is your goal, then absolutely eat at a deficit. Always eat for your goal regardless of on cycle or not

Turbo 6 said:
Headed to the gym in a few hours. Will report after.

Rick, please send me a list of prices and such for the pct. (Clomid) from biotech.

Check your PMs buddy :)

Already noticing changes in my muscle definition. My muscles are harder, some veins are starting to show as well. Endurance is still noticeably higher. Rests between sets are shorter. Strength hasn't really increased, but with the added endurance from the GW, I'm sure it will.

No side affects from the S4 yet...and I'm glad too because I can easily stay on the 50 mg dosage throughout the whole cycle. I really don't want any issues with my vision.

Overall this cycle is everything Dylan and Rick said it was. Thanks guys for the help and I'll update this thread every week.

Turbo 6 said:
Already noticing changes in my muscle definition. My muscles are harder, some veins are starting to show as well. Endurance is still noticeably higher. Rests between sets are shorter. Strength hasn't really increased, but with the added endurance from the GW, I'm sure it will.

No side affects from the S4 yet...and I'm glad too because I can easily stay on the 50 mg dosage throughout the whole cycle. I really don't want any issues with my vision.

Overall this cycle is everything Dylan and Rick said it was. Thanks guys for the help and I'll update this thread every week.

EXCELLENT to hear brother... I am thrilled your off to such a strong start but keep in mind, you have a lot more to come! You are in for a treat brother! Definitely keep the updates coming!

One week into it and I'm very impressed with the results so far!!
My weight is maintaining but I notice the fat is melting away. I'm seeing definition and vascularity in my legs and arms.
Stamina is still high and strength is increasing as well.
Still on the minimum dosage of S4 with no side effects other than my eyes take a while to adjust from bright sunlight to a very dark room. Not a big deal at all. I'm kind of thinking about increasing the dosage after another week, but only if it's really worth it.
The taste.... Well I've learned to chase it down with water and it's not bad at all.

So one week into it and I can't believe what I'm seeing. Unreal to say the very least.

Turbo 6 said:
One week into it and I'm very impressed with the results so far!!
My weight is maintaining but I notice the fat is melting away. I'm seeing definition and vascularity in my legs and arms.
Stamina is still high and strength is increasing as well.
Still on the minimum dosage of S4 with no side effects other than my eyes take a while to adjust from bright sunlight to a very dark room. Not a big deal at all. I'm kind of thinking about increasing the dosage after another week, but only if it's really worth it.
The taste.... Well I've learned to chase it down with water and it's not bad at all.

So one week into it and I can't believe what I'm seeing. Unreal to say the very least.

thats excellent brother! that's what its all about... just keep in mind that you are only getting started so as great as you feel now, if you continue to push hard, stay disciplined and let sarms work to your advantage, the gains and progress is endless... make sure to keep the updates coming and if you need any help along the way, don't hesitate to let me know

Almost two weeks in.... Started seeing yellow tint side effects in low light. It's tolerable but I assure you I won't be increasing S4 if this doesn't subside. It's not bad, but I don't want it to get worse.

I did get a compliment in the gym today from a swole dude. That was cool.

Re: RE: Re: Started the cycle.

Turbo 6 said:
Almost two weeks in.... Started seeing yellow tint side effects in low light. It's tolerable but I assure you I won't be increasing S4 if this doesn't subside. It's not bad, but I don't want it to get worse.

Yeh, it sounds like you may have found your best dose for S4. I wouldn't recommend increasing based on the side effects you are experiencing

Turbo 6 said:

very nice bro! just remember to stay moderate with s4 and follow my protocol and your all good bro!

The yellow tint hasn't subsided so I reduced the dosage of S4 for a few days. I guess I'm one of those that's very sensitive to S4. No way in hell I'd try to get to 80mg/day!!

Top Bottom