napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

UMBRELLA LABS GW501516 POLY Formula Feedback

kazajo

Hello all,

I just wanted to leve here a quick feedback and review for those that they are new customers like me, hope this info will help you guys.
-Product: GW501516 Poly-Formula from Umbrella LAbs.
-Shipping: I took the free option and it wast fast, I got the product in 3 days since ordered
-Taste: Poly-Formula has almost no taste. Good job.
-Quality: I have just one week taking it and for now I feel is working fine. so far no side efects.

Hello all,

I just wanted to leve here a quick feedback and review for those that they are new customers like me, hope this info will help you guys.
-Product: GW501516 Poly-Formula from Umbrella LAbs.
-Shipping: I took the free option and it wast fast, I got the product in 3 days since ordered
-Taste: Poly-Formula has almost no taste. Good job.
-Quality: I have just one week taking it and for now I feel is working fine. so far no side efects.
excellent bro!! the poly cell is a breeze with no taste, so damn nice to have, plus it has a maximum absorption rate and you can take it sublingually too... keep us updated on your results!

First legit cardarine I've gotten. I worked out hr 40 min then hit the stair climber. I went 50 minutes. I was struggling for 20 minutes.
Its weird cause I didn't really get over out of breath but my legs were feeling heavy.
I noticed during my weight on lefting (I was chest day) working a set and taking very much of a rest was exhausting. Like out the or breath and could go to sleep. But when I forced myself to pyramid up in smaller increments I had stamina.
So example I'm taking 3 minute breaks from 200lbs -250. But if I only went up 25 lbs I did more reps and hardly waited 30 seconds.
I get up to 350lbs which I can barely hit once. Then don't take a break and do 315 for 12, 300 for 15, drop to 250 and do 40 reps.

Another thing. If I take the gw and don't do something within a few hours ill go into a heavy hr long nap.
If I stay moving and working out I have to make myself quit. Its gw doing it but I have a really odd metabolism.
I think I just have a lot of slow twitch fibers in chest from doing literally thousands of pushups when I had to take a forced vacation and still keep em up.
I'm 200lbs and depending what I've done day before I can get 5-10 sets of 50-100 rep pull-ups.
Different hand position. On the gw getting a 100 reps 5-6 sets feels like nothing. But ive been paying for it at night with late & various other back muscles severely cramping up.
My theory is wherever you have the most slow twitch fibers is where you're going to notice it most. Still don't have that 3rd lung shit I've been hearing about. But I run with 150mg test en and 100 en /week. I'm not gasping for air unless like I said I'm take more than a minute break.

Question comments? Lol

First legit cardarine I've gotten. I worked out hr 40 min then hit the stair climber. I went 50 minutes. I was struggling for 20 minutes.
Its weird cause I didn't really get over out of breath but my legs were feeling heavy.
I noticed during my weight on lefting (I was chest day) working a set and taking very much of a rest was exhausting. Like out the or breath and could go to sleep. But when I forced myself to pyramid up in smaller increments I had stamina.
So example I'm taking 3 minute breaks from 200lbs -250. But if I only went up 25 lbs I did more reps and hardly waited 30 seconds.
I get up to 350lbs which I can barely hit once. Then don't take a break and do 315 for 12, 300 for 15, drop to 250 and do 40 reps.

Another thing. If I take the gw and don't do something within a few hours ill go into a heavy hr long nap.
If I stay moving and working out I have to make myself quit. Its gw doing it but I have a really odd metabolism.
I think I just have a lot of slow twitch fibers in chest from doing literally thousands of pushups when I had to take a forced vacation and still keep em up.
I'm 200lbs and depending what I've done day before I can get 5-10 sets of 50-100 rep pull-ups.
Different hand position. On the gw getting a 100 reps 5-6 sets feels like nothing. But ive been paying for it at night with late & various other back muscles severely cramping up.
My theory is wherever you have the most slow twitch fibers is where you're going to notice it most. Still don't have that 3rd lung shit I've been hearing about. But I run with 150mg test en and 100 en /week. I'm not gasping for air unless like I said I'm take more than a minute break.

Question comments? Lol
nice bro, great to hear! thanks for sharing your experience

Top Bottom