napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Started ostarine this week

Jonc316

Started ostarine this week. I'm at 16mg/day and working my way to 25mg/day. I've been mixing it in my coffee in the AM. Is that wrong ?

Jonc316 said:
Started ostarine this week. I'm at 16mg/day and working my way to 25mg/day. I've been mixing it in my coffee in the AM. Is that wrong ?

You should just be ta,ing the Ostarine straight up right into the mouth bro. It's fine to chase it with coffee afterwards, but I wouldn't recommend mixing it with anything. Also, just take 25mg from the get go. There is no side effects with Ostarine and no need to ramp it up to that dose. 25mg each day is the way to go. Is your Ostarine from Pure essence?

Ok just took 25mg now direct in the mouth. Damn this is nasty lol I got all my peptide from bluesky. I'm taking arimidex .5 eod should this not be mixed as well and direct in the mouth?

Jonc316 said:
Ok just took 25mg now direct in the mouth. Damn this is nasty lol I got all my peptide from bluesky. I'm taking arimidex .5 eod should this not be mixed as well and direct in the mouth?

I would take any research chemicals directly. I wouldn't ever mix them brother. I can't comment on the quality, but I haven't heard too many positive things about blue sky. There was a thread on here not long ago about how everything they had was bunk or underdosed. For future reference, you may want to look into www.pureessencesarms.com for your sarms. You won't find a higher level of quality or purity out there. This is no normal company. These are sarms coming from actual research and developers of sarms, and as good as it gets

Jonc316 said:

Ouch on the blue sky brother... they have a very sketchy background.. just be aware that your mk may not provide you the experience you should have... i hope that is not the case but it is rather likely..

stick with 25 mg day... run it that way for 12 weeks...never mix it with anything but use a chaser if need be...

Top Bottom