napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stage time.

California isn't too bad actually. I lived there toom grew up there.

Tx you can buy more guns and they are easier to get... BUT you can't just go shoot them anywhere unless you have property.

Ca. Harder to obtain guns and ammo, BUT you can take your shit out in any open land and go buck wild pretty much. Any national forest or BLM territory. Just a few small rules to follow.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

California isn't too bad actually. I lived there toom grew up there.

Tx you can buy more guns and they are easier to get... BUT you can't just go shoot them anywhere unless you have property.

Ca. Harder to obtain guns and ammo, BUT you can take your shit out in any open land and go buck wild pretty much. Any national forest or BLM territory. Just a few small rules to follow.

Yeah..that's what gets me...I have some weapons that you can't own in cali...In several states actually. ..so ain't giving those up

For anyone who was following I'm sorry to say. Im shutting it down.

That dental health stuff aside, I was recently approached with new career opportunities I need to make priority. Unfortunately it doesn't allow me to run AAS or participate in this stuff at this time. I'm actually stepping away from all of it at this point...

Kind of sad, because it was a huge part of my life. And I honestly thought I would be doing it to the hardcore level for a while haha. On the bright side a new chapter has begun. It kinda came out of nowhere too but it leads to far bigger dreams than Bodybuilding for me.

Anyway.... I won't be taking anything goin forward with the exception of prescribed test. Probably won't be for a while. Il still be on the board and stuff like usual and willing to help where I can.

Daaaaamn. That's a major change! It has to be good if you could just hit a u-turn like that.
Good luck in the new endeavors. I hope you do stay around though. You're knowledge is irreplaceable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daaaaamn. That's a major change! It has to be good if you could just hit a u-turn like that.
Good luck in the new endeavors. I hope you do stay around though. You're knowledge is irreplaceable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha ya man major change for sure but I hope it all pans out and I'm sure it will be worth it. Just need to take the time to make sure I get everything I need to do done.
Il be around though. Just won't have the sweet anabolic nectar flowing through my veins hahah

Top Bottom