napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Stacks

homdoms

I have a few questions regarding the best possible stack. I am 143lb, 25 year old. I am looking to get strong and put on some weight. I want to get to 185lb. Any certain stack you recommend? I've taken test cyp. With deca years ago and had great.results. I want something that will get me stronger and a little more bulkier. Any educational material will be greatly appreciated.

You are way too light for steroid use - either you don't train enough, or you eat too little. In any case, steroids at this point of time won't do much for you. Therefore, focus on proper diet right now, and run a SARMs triple stack, which will add you some mass in a much safer way and these gains will be much more sustainable and lean.

Im actually just now getting.back in the gym. I plan to start getting a good diet and working out January 1st. What is the name of the stack? Is it the bridge stack I need to get?

You are welcome - no need to thank. We are all here to help each other out with knowledge and experience. As for the stack, it is called like this - SARMs triple stack. It consists of Cardarine GW-501516, Ostarine MK-2866 and Andarine S4. The ideal duration will be of 12 weeks. Use GW @ 12.5 mgs per day, MK @ 25 mgs per day and S4 @ 50 mgs per day. Split the dosages in two every day - take the first half in the morning, and the other half before working out or PM if it is not a working out day. The first two weeks use just 25 mgs of S4. So it would be 12.5 mgs of S4 twice per day during the first 2 weeks, and then 25 mgs twice per day to make a total of 50 mgs.

You are very welcome. As for the time to see the results, it will greatly depend on many factors, such as genetics, diet and training. However, usually you will feel the SARMs kick in withing the first two weeks, and the good results should be noticeable by the third week. The end result will depend on many factors, so it is very hard to tell exactly the kind of results you will get.

With SARMs you can just run a 4 week mini-PCT with clomid, nolva, some natty test booster, and Ostarine MK-2866. This will do the trick.

Top Bottom