napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

stack advice

foondert

My Bro just turned me onto your U-Tube channel, you rock.

1) Considering test-C & winni. Do I drop the winni after week 12 when I goto nolva down cycle?
2) Want to do clen & cytomel same time 3wk on/off.... good or bad idea?

thank you in advance

My Bro just turned me onto your U-Tube channel, you rock.

1) Considering test-C & winni. Do I drop the winni after week 12 when I goto nolva down cycle?
2) Want to do clen & cytomel same time 3wk on/off.... good or bad idea?

thank you in advance

Anything involving clen is going to get the bad idea rating around here. Shit is dangerous man. Dont risk it.

clen and t3 is the worst idea fucking possible... just absurdity!

thats impossible for me to answer when you literally give me nothing to work with... i dont know your cycle history, your goals?????????? your workout history? stats??? age/height/weight/body fat... you cannot expect any sort of valid answer when you give me nothing to work with…

Stats: 45yrs old. 270lbs. I'm back in the gym 5-6days per week for solid 18months now after recovering from injury & surgery. I'm still a disgusting 22%bf.
This Year I've done two-cylces of Test-C+Deca (every 5 days), ran Clen on a 42 day ramp up in January, did a 2wk on/off for 2 months. Getting size and strength back but still gotta lean out. After surgery in '14 I ballooned like a 330lb beached whale, so I've been fighting for a while with natural test dropping like a rock. Saw your not a fan of clen & t3...

You've run TWO cycles THIS YEAR ALREADY of test and deca? And at that body fat?

You're missing using was. Did you run PCT? Did you have a blood test?

Have you adressed you test "dropping like a rock"?

My bad, - novodex. Still on second PCT. Need to find a new doc, current didn't approve and wanted to drop a dime.

You shouldn't be using steroids at all at that body fat level. Steroids are not fat burners. What does your diet look like?

Have you looked into sarms? Sarms would be a great alternative to steroids and give you great fat loss benefits without messing with the bad side effects from t3 and clen

I've been doing fasting cardio in the am with exception of pre-workout drink. Either going into weights right after cardio or at night. Ain't gonna lie, diet is sporatic. Protein shake w/bananna right after morning workout and every 2-2.5hrs trying to get into ketosis. Eating on the fly at work is biggest challenge stuck at a desk 8-9hrs daily, at least 2 meals protein bars but sometimes have to graze. I tried SARMS once but no current connections.

AAS isn’t something to take lightly. It appears you can’t even get your diet in check, which is the foundation of everything; steroids or not. Not only are you wasting your time and money, you’re risking your health.

Stay smart and safe.

I hear what your saying and you're right age, time is no excuse and there are no shortcuts. From my perspective; when I was laid up and swelled up to 330lbs & type 2 diabetes was risking my health more. I dropped down to 260lb dieting got out of the diabetic danger zone. If I gotta give up any "extra" until I "diet down" to the 200lb area thats 2more years fighting age-related low-T which will probably cost me the new muscle and gains I've made. Outside of a clean diet, should I go SARMS or just diet.

I've been doing fasting cardio in the am with exception of pre-workout drink. Either going into weights right after cardio or at night. Ain't gonna lie, diet is sporatic. Protein shake w/bananna right after morning workout and every 2-2.5hrs trying to get into ketosis. Eating on the fly at work is biggest challenge stuck at a desk 8-9hrs daily, at least 2 meals protein bars but sometimes have to graze. I tried SARMS once but no current connections.

Fasted cardio is fine if you enjoy doing cardio on a empty stomach, however there is nothing magical about it. Calories in VS. Calories out, proper energy balance is paramount in losing fat ie. a calorie deficit. You can do fasted cardio all you want, but if your not in a calorie deficit it doesn't matter. Of second importance is your macros, where are these calories coming from in terms of protein, carbs and fat? I am behind a desk most days as well, unless I am in the field or traveling for business. Still, I prep my food and/or track my food intake. Do you track your food? Also, I see you mentioned ketosis...tell me your not doing the Keto/Low carb stuff. I think the issue lies with your nutrition, not the lack of a PED.

I hear what your saying and you're right age, time is no excuse and there are no shortcuts. From my perspective; when I was laid up and swelled up to 330lbs & type 2 diabetes was risking my health more. I dropped down to 260lb dieting got out of the diabetic danger zone. If I gotta give up any "extra" until I "diet down" to the 200lb area thats 2more years fighting age-related low-T which will probably cost me the new muscle and gains I've made. Outside of a clean diet, should I go SARMS or just diet.

If you legitimately suffer from low t, I would suggest addressing that issue first along with getting your nutrition in order before adding in anything else. Fixing your nutrition and bringing your Test back into range (given it's low) can both have profound effects on overall health and body composition. Health being most important.

bro, if you cant get your diet dialed in, then you cannot use ANYTHING whatsoever... you have go to stop being so damn reckless... what you are currently doing is so horrible for you... so horrible i cannot even begin to describe it... STOP the nonsense... you need to get consistency with diet and training then you can look at sarms use but steroids are completely out of the question... noone with half a brain would recommend this absurdity to you unless they truly wish harm upon you

Sitting at a desk all day is a blessing. Dieting can't be any easier that way.

....damn. I get the diet first advice and thats sound. I'm an endomorph, never been shredded, but I was strength training and knocking people down on the field 30yrs ago. Thanks to juice I'm stronger now than then. What sarms should I be considering? (when the time comes)

if I was shuffling paper sure, 99% of the time is talking with clients. I gotta schedule the time to eat like any other appt.

Top Bottom