napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sober peoples!!!

I had 3 years on sept 2. I really let myself go to shit after my 2nd divorce in 2011. Lost 52 lbs from May to Sept of '15 and gained 12 lbs muscle back since. I spend more time in the gym than meetings but I still hit meetings to help others and never forget where I came from.

Congrats brother

I never needed any of those meetings. I knew that I had to make a change in my life. I realized that alcohol robbed me of having a real life. I lived for drinking, and drugging. I have 2 DUI's under my belt. The 2nd one cost me about 14 grand and I lost my license for 6 yrs. I still have a 6am to 6pm work license. And I have vehicle interlock to start my car. I have no shame to talk about it, because I have learned my lesson. Bodybuilding is what keeps me going.

Ya I don't like the meetings either. Drinking and drugging just gets old. And I know what you mean about bodybuilding keeping you going. Bodybuilding motivates me to stay clean. Glad your sober bro.

I spent years going in and out of aa/na.. countless rehabs and detoxes. Finally kicked dope cold turkey in jail this time and never looked back. Was homeless when i got out so I went to a halfway house and got back on track. I go to AA now and try and live by the principles

Kicking dope cold turkey in jail, dam I don't miss that at all. That is by far the worst feeling anyone can experience. I was homeless for a while to. I tried to follow the meetings when I first got clean but I just hate all the group hugs and random men trying to give me a hug when they introduce themselves to me. It seems like a lot of meeting goers don't know how to shake hands. I do like the 12 steps though. Some of them really help you look at your addiction.

Congrats on your 2 years. Jan 15 is my 2 yrs clean after a 20 year drug and alcohol run.

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Kicking dope cold turkey in jail, dam I don't miss that at all. That is by far the worst feeling anyone can experience. I was homeless for a while to. I tried to follow the meetings when I first got clean but I just hate all the group hugs and random men trying to give me a hug when they introduce themselves to me. It seems like a lot of meeting goers don't know how to shake hands. I do like the 12 steps though. Some of them really help you look at your addiction.

I happy to see that your clean and with the addiction you have to go through certain obstacles hit rock bottom to get where you want to go.

Well I don't have a sober story yet, but I did tell myself the bottle of Jack I finished this week was going to be my last. That's going to be hard. Definitely admire you guys dedication.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

Only you can decide if you have a problem with drugs and alcohol. If I were you I would try not drinking and see how you feel. What's the worst that could happen. If you wanna drink again the bottle will be waiting for you. Just give it a shot bro, it's worth trying.

I happy to see that your clean and with the addiction you have to go through certain obstacles hit rock bottom to get where you want to go.

Ya I had to hit rock bottom a few times before I finally realized how shity life had become. Never thought that getting into bodybuilding would save my life.

Ya I had to hit rock bottom a few times before I finally realized how shity life had become. Never thought that getting into bodybuilding would save my life.

I understand I did also and I never thought also that BB would change mine too!!

My first experience drinking was at 15. My bud had a dad who was a big scotch fan. He calls me over to tell me his parents are out of town. He pulls out this bottle that is supposedly awesome shit called Chivas Royal Salute. He pours me a shot and I have no idea what to do with it. So it take a big sip like sipping hot tea. This shit went into my lungs and made me puke.Felt like gasoline in my stomach. I thought to myself....and this is the great shit! Never tried it again.Fuck that nasty ass poison.Kill yourself for what reason? Just pull a .38 and blow your brains out rather than slow death by alcohol. Same with smoking...how the fuck do you get hooked on alcohol and cigs???? My first time sucking a cig liked to collapse my lungs. So WHY would I try liquor or cigs ever again? They say to aquire a taste. WTF? If I keep drinking turpentine then I will aquire a taste. Sorry..not for this little boy...or grown man

My first experience drinking was at 15. My bud had a dad who was a big scotch fan. He calls me over to tell me his parents are out of town. He pulls out this bottle that is supposedly awesome shit called Chivas Royal Salute. He pours me a shot and I have no idea what to do with it. So it take a big sip like sipping hot tea. This shit went into my lungs and made me puke.Felt like gasoline in my stomach. I thought to myself....and this is the great shit! Never tried it again.Fuck that nasty ass poison.Kill yourself for what reason? Just pull a .38 and blow your brains out rather than slow death by alcohol. Same with smoking...how the fuck do you get hooked on alcohol and cigs???? My first time sucking a cig liked to collapse my lungs. So WHY would I try liquor or cigs ever again? They say to aquire a taste. WTF? If I keep drinking turpentine then I will aquire a taste. Sorry..not for this little boy...or grown man

Im pretty sure most people thst ever drank alcohol thought, "this is gross!!" at the first sip. Unfortunately probsbly less than 1% of people who try alcohol only try it once, unless they die. Good for you man.

Guys - desperately need help. I just opened Ostarine and Cardarine and they smelled like Vodka! Are they sober? I've been sober for 2+ years and am completely down about this.

Congrats on the 2 years. I battle the same. You need to try and contact the maker though. A lot of times they use ethanol (basically Everclear) as the solvent. Regardless if that whiff triggers the old you, then you might want to hold off. The dose is so small that you won’t feel the alcohol. I noticed the same thing the first time I cracked a bottle of liquid dianabol but it wasn’t enough to harm me. Still everyone handles it different and you’ve work hard the past 2 years. See if you can find a manufacturer that uses a different solvent like glycerine or propylene glycol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom