napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How long will it keep for?

Sorry to get off topic here.....lol..but my uncle is a chemist and has access to a mass spec,a gc/ms, hplc/ms etc. He checked out,deca 10ml vials from 1985,sustanon amps from 1970, and primo from 1995. All tested at 100%. Now that there is some good news. So keep your gear in the dark and room temp.

Next week we are going to check my dad's original russian dbol fro 1972. Will let you know

It's probably better you chimed in jake...this was going downhill pretty quick. That is amazing...1...that gear will keep that long, 2...your dad has gear from 1970's

It's probably better you chimed in jake...this was going downhill pretty quick. That is amazing...1...that gear will keep that long, 2...your dad has gear from 1970's

Yeah he is a hoarder...lol. Some of it is a collector item stuff and he really didn't want to donate any of it for testing...but the curiosity got the best of him. He talks like a car collector or something..."this here is from the first year that sus hit the market"...kind of stuff. The dbol is the same stuff that had the power lifters in the 72 olympics breaking all kinds of records! I kind of thought that the injectables would hold up but I am curious about the tablets of dbol. They are still in the blister packs though!

Fuck yeah....I get it...I'm an old car guy... model A's, ratrod really any kind of classic. Kinda the same thing I guess

Fuck yeah....I get it...I'm an old car guy... model A's, ratrod really any kind of classic. Kinda the same thing I guess

yeah he collects cars too. Old jag xke,Road Runner, ....just helped him with a 62 chevy. Took the original 327 CI engine and rebuilt it to a 409 with 500HP. Thing flies!

yeah he collects cars too. Old jag xke,Road Runner, ....just helped him with a 62 chevy. Took the original 327 CI engine and rebuilt it to a 409 with 500HP. Thing flies!

Hell yes... I had a 62 c10...I prostreetd...build a motor and glide with manual valve body myself. Ladderbars....tubbed...the whole thing bro....sick

Top Bottom