napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Guys over 40 forum

Welcome young fella. 60 here.No need for an "older" header. Everyone is different,age is just a number.Pay it no mind!

41 and in the best shape of my life....being older has its advantages with AAS. We aren't 22 and wrecking our test production. We have far more to gain through cycles. Welcome bro!

41 and in the best shape of my life....being older has its advantages with AAS. We aren't 22 and wrecking our test production. We have far more to gain through cycles. Welcome bro!

I hear ya bro. I only have a couple of years on you but since I did rethink high doses and listening to drb about orals,I feel better and stronger than ever.

Why do folks like this guy post like he did, and he never responds again? What was his point? Just to complain that he was the oldest guy here???
I don't get it.

Hey man. Welcome to AR. I got a long way to go till the 40's (although I feel like every day that passes is one step closer lol. Fear of aging... haha) but anyway, thought I would swing by as part of the welcoming committee. We have alllll kinds of info here so don't be to set on having a 40 and up thread. Its great to have but we do have a huge group of strong contributing members regardless of age. If you need info its here.

Good to have you.

48 in 2 days and I have to say I look better now than when I was in my 20's.
(Other than the grey hair and some wrinkles.)
Using AAS, eating right, learning about nutrition and training correctly has been great for me.
Not to mention no dope and no booze.
Happy and thankful to be here.

BE SAFE, BE HEALTHY AND GROW MY PEOPLE

Top Bottom