napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

So what else do you guys do????

I never said Coke, meth, hydrocodone, etc aren't being incredibly abused..I'm just saying with the aesthetic appeal of our Society, not everyone is only looking for that traditional high anymore..anabolics have opened a new door by way of celebs, athletes, and the media attention they were given...with the advent of the Internet, ugls have popped up everywhere and they are now readily accessible and available for competitive prices...test, deca, and winstrol have become household names...brothers, sisters, buddies, are all in flux together providing for one another...it's really easy to see by just going to the gym...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never said Coke, meth, hydrocodone, etc aren't being incredibly abused..I'm just saying with the aesthetic appeal of our Society, not everyone is only looking for that traditional high anymore..anabolics have opened a new door by way of celebs, athletes, and the media attention they were given...with the advent of the Internet, ugls have popped up everywhere and they are now readily accessible and available for competitive prices...test, deca, and winstrol have become household names...brothers, sisters, buddies, are all in flux together providing for one another...it's really easy to see by just going to the gym...

I can see that from that perspective. I wasn't really paying attention in the days that AAS was legal so I don't know if it was more common then before that time or not. Just four years ago I hardly new anybody who took AAS everybody was on Prohormones.

I use to snort meth, eat mdma and liquid acid. Now I crossfit and blast every now and again an own 2 successful businesses.

This was not created to cause tension or separation because of what each of us do for a living.

Come on guys. Group hug. Get in here!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Keep it civil and on topic guys. I'm sick of people getting butthurt over a fucking opinion. We don't need that here

Well, for me...obviously...I am a Freemason. I have connected with a few that are also part of the AR family! I do what I can to become a better man and help out in the community when time permits.

1.Collect Antique Straight Razors
2.Collect Watches
3.Fish
4.Hike
5.Martial Arts
6.Cigars and Whiskey (in moderation)

Yea so have, I've been looking at them lately but I have no idea what to choose...

Aside from the gym, I'm big into 80's metal and classic rock (Ozzy Osbourne/Black Sabbath and AC/DC are my all time faves), gaming (Fallout 4 has consumed my free time lately), and I also collect Soviet/Russian memorabilia and artifacts (coins, medals/orders, pins, books, things from everyday life, etc.) and am slowly teaching myself the language. I have some Russian heritage as well that drives that hobby. Also interested in military aviation and space exploration.

Also a bit of a motorhead. I used to drag race a Lancer Evolution X and helped build a turbocharged Civic Hatchback with a few buddies. Also into musclecars and was raised around Chevy's. Father/son project is a 1971 Custom 10 in forest green with white top, rebuild 350 bored .30 over, hooker headers and custom internals. Hoping to put a crate motor in eventually and upgrade the transmission in the next year or two.

Also a bit of a motorhead. I used to drag race a Lancer Evolution X and helped build a turbocharged Civic Hatchback with a few buddies. Also into musclecars and was raised around Chevy's. Father/son project is a 1971 Custom 10 in forest green with white top, rebuild 350 bored .30 over, hooker headers and custom internals. Hoping to put a crate motor in eventually and upgrade the transmission in the next year or two.
H22 swap into a 91 crx here. And a b20 vtec in a 91 crx also.

Nice, those H22's are pretty torquey, I'll bet it made quite a difference with the CRX. Years back, a few friends and I helped another buddy with his Civic Hatch turbo build- slapped an eBay T3/T4 Hybrid on a D16 and the in beefier pistons and rods. I remember sanding the crank cradle with a drummel tool so it would clear when it hit BDC. Car cost him like $4k total to build and spanked the hell out of some guys Chrysler 300 SRT-8. Never laughed so hard in my life outside of that. Lol that is about the extent of my experience with Honda's [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Nice, those H22's are pretty torquey, I'll bet it made quite a difference with the CRX. Years back, a few friends and I helped another buddy with his Civic Hatch turbo build- slapped an eBay T3/T4 Hybrid on a D16 and the in beefier pistons and rods. I remember sanding the crank cradle with a drummel tool so it would clear when it hit BDC. Car cost him like $4k total to build and spanked the hell out of some guys Chrysler 300 SRT-8. Never laughed so hard in my life outside of that. Lol that is about the extent of my experience with Honda's [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Yeah could not hold to the road. It was hard to drive because the front end was so heavy. It was nice living with mom and dad and not having any responsibility

I know most of us here are bodybuilding and prioritize the gym. But I also know we do other things and have other hobbies. What else do you do? Collect stuff? Family? Paint? Work?
I'm into extreme competition car audio. I have a Dodge Durango with 4 18's on 24,000 watts rms and 15 batteries, 3 alternators.. etc. I also write and produce music. I've been DJ'ing and writing for 15 years. I'm also in school for Physical Therapist and I'm a certified personal trainer. Other than that, I'd love to hear what else everyone on here does. :) I hope as many folks as possible share their hobbies and daily life.
Thanks A.R. Fam!!!

Ratrods...paramedic in Atlanta and professional tattoo artist. I love it!!!!

Me? I work for a large machine tool mfg. I rebuild spindles for machine tools.Spend my free time,what little there is hanging with my two dogs,my best buds. Working on the house,want to move back home.I try to get in a couple hrs a day playing guitar.Thats really the only thing I've ever been really good at. I also spend a few minutes every day not trying to walk out into oncoming traffic. My wife asked why I get up at 3:00 am to go to the gym every day. It keeps me from strangling stupid people that ask me why I go to the gym.
Man,talk about a look!

Me? I work for a large machine tool mfg. I rebuild spindles for machine tools.Spend my free time,what little there is hanging with my two dogs,my best buds. Working on the house,want to move back home.I try to get in a couple hrs a day playing guitar.Thats really the only thing I've ever been really good at. I also spend a few minutes every day not trying to walk out into oncoming traffic. My wife asked why I get up at 3:00 am to go to the gym every day. It keeps me from strangling stupid people that ask me why I go to the gym.
Man,talk about a look!

so you rebuild spindles for cnc machines? Milling, turning?

Man,talk about a look!

Nice another guitar player. What kind of music you play? I mostly play speed metal, jazz and some classical. Been playing for about 5 years now, wish I had started earlier.

Top Bottom