napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

So what do you think of Rich Pianas New Post Gear supplement?

RUCingdsgainz

VIP Member
Saw that 5% nutrition has a new supplement out called Post Gear an all in one type PCT deal. I do not believe in these all in one PCTs but what do you think about it in regaurds to taking it as a test booster/supplement mix as it has other ingriedients that could be helpful.

Saw that 5% nutrition has a new supplement out called Post Gear an all in one type PCT deal. I do not believe in these all in one PCTs but what do you think about it in regaurds to taking it as a test booster/supplement mix as it has other ingriedients that could be helpful.

I was just looking at to add to my pct but the only real researched ingredient is daa in there

I'm not aware of the product. But I will say that M1 MK has about the best profile for that type of supplement that I've seen

M1 MK has more test boosting to it than this one

I’m sure it as and believe you do get what you pay for but there are a lot of the same ingriedients for a third of the price. Iv never used one of these typ supplements before just doing some research and trying to get first hand experiences.

Top Bottom