napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sober peoples!!!

Congratulations bro! That's a huge achievement. I've never had a problem with addiction in my life thankfully, but I know it's something hard for many to overcome. That's a very commendable accomplishment.

I never have really done drugs other than steroids and I've always been only a social drinker. I drink maybe once a month when I go out for a night with the old lady and no kids, but that's pretty much it

Thanks rick. It was tough to live that life but with some time away I can see just how much tougher it was for my family and friends. Its my debt to them and myself that I continue on the path of self improvement and do my best to make amends. I could never understand social drinking... having one or two beers. It baffles me probably as much as the way I cant control my drinking baffles those people. Thank god I found my new favorite bar

Thanks my dude... and congrats as well! I aint goin no back!!!

How good is life being sober Brother? I love it so much. I'm so more productive, no one can pull the wool over my eyes, I'm happy all of the time, I never have to worry about getting another DUI. (that's another whole story) It just has so many rewards. If someone has never been an alcoholic, they really have no idea how bad it is. I know ppl say that you chose your path, but it is a very hard path to get off of.

Its great dude. Ive never had more fun than I do now which is ironic because I thought I had fun all the time when I was fucked up. Now I have legitimately enjoyable times

So I celebrated 2 years of continuous sobriety this past sunday and just wondered how many of us are on that path and how much time others have away from drugs and booze. God has blessed me beyond what I probably deserve and just thought id share with the family
Congratulations I have 4 years

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Its great dude. Ive never had more fun than I do now which is ironic because I thought I had fun all the time when I was fucked up. Now I have legitimately enjoyable times

And I agree with you, I could never understand how anyone could ever just have 2 drinks? Do you know how many times I woke up hung over and looked outside to see if my car was there, because I didn't remember driving home? That's fucken scary shit!! Never again.

And I agree with you, I could never understand how anyone could ever just have 2 drinks? Do you know how many times I woke up hung over and looked outside to see if my car was there, because I didn't remember driving home? That's fucken scary shit!! Never again.
1 is too many, 1,000 isn't enough

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I was an alcoholic since I was 16 now 43 j have been 5 years sober and 4 years sober cigarette

I was an alcoholic since I was 16 now 43 j have been 5 years sober and 4 years sober cigarette

I quit the ciggs when I stopped drinking and got serious about training as well.

This is a great thread. I love seeing these stories!! Congrats to everyone here.

I quit the ciggs when I stopped drinking and got serious about training as well.

This is a great thread. I love seeing these stories!! Congrats to everyone here.

Yeah bro me too. Thx congrats to everyone!!

Just want to congratulate everyone who is doing good with addiction. My Uncle passed from drinking and drugs and he got me into lifting weights when i was a teen with a Joe Wieder.bench he bought me. The man was my hero It was a huge loss to my family. Stay strong guys

Im about to go alcohol free starting jan 4th till the may show. Gonna be tough.

PHURIOUS

Just want to congratulate everyone who is doing good with addiction. My Uncle passed from drinking and drugs and he got me into lifting weights when i was a teen with a Joe Wieder.bench he bought me. The man was my hero It was a huge loss to my family. Stay strong guys

Sorry to hear that Bro. And Welcome to AR.

Im sorry to hear that man. Unfortunately a lot of great people dont make it through the other side of addiction. Ive lost so many people because of it..

Top Bottom