napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Bump from pin

Koko23

I pinned my delt last Thursday. Was doin bent over bb rows n noticed I have a bump where I pinned. I can feel the bump. The skin has no redness or irritation. Is it just scar tissue build up. Or just gear tryin to push out or what?

I pinned my delt last Thursday. Was doin bent over bb rows n noticed I have a bump when I pinned. I can feel the bump. The skin has no redness or irritation. Is just just scare tissue build up. Or just gear tryin to push out or what?

Just a little bump from the pin not going in the site optimally in my opinion. As long as there is no redness, irritation or swelling I'd say it's not a big deal. It happens from time to time where the need.e doesn't penetrate the skin as smoothly or easily as it is intended to. If the skin resists the puncture long enough it will give a little bump like that.

Just a little bump from the pin not going in the site optimally in my opinion. As long as there is no redness, irritation or swelling I'd say it's not a big deal. It happens from time to time where the need.e doesn't penetrate the skin as smoothly or easily as it is intended to. If the skin resists the puncture long enough it will give a little bump like that.

True true. This makes sense. I just wanted another opinion.

I get them occasionally when I pin delts aswell. I wouldn't worry unless it was red, warm to the touch or oozing

I'm pip sensitive and get big knots every single time I pin. Doesn't matter who's gear. Although some is less than others. Even pharmacy gear. And yes I know how to pin. Done it a thousand times. You could have just a small reaction to it.

I'm pip sensitive and get big knots every single time I pin. Doesn't matter who's gear. Although some is less than others. Even pharmacy gear. And yes I know how to pin. Done it a thousand times. You could have just a small reaction to it.

Really? That sucks. Most of the time I don't ever feel anything after

Test Prop gets me the worst. I get the knot 2 or 3 days later. As long as I keep my dose under 1&1/2 CC it's bearable.

I pinned my delt last Thursday. Was doin bent over bb rows n noticed I have a bump where I pinned. I can feel the bump. The skin has no redness or irritation. Is it just scar tissue build up. Or just gear tryin to push out or what?

Probly shallow level oil trapped it will dissapate as the body absorbs it

PHURIOUS

Same here. I pin every day and I always have lumps. They go away after a few days.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

i have the same issue at times... no pain whatsoever but a little bump... sometimes you nick something or just hit a bad spot etc... it will go down shortly... some take a day, some take a few etc... it just depends on what exactly you hit and how bad but its all good.. you will be fine

i have the same issue at times... no pain whatsoever but a little bump... sometimes you nick something or just hit a bad spot etc... it will go down shortly... some take a day, some take a few etc... it just depends on what exactly you hit and how bad but its all good.. you will be fine

Alright cool. Thanks bro! Good lookin out everyone

Top Bottom