napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

How long will it keep for?

Cwrose1

If you have extra gear laying around.....it's kept in a cabinet..cool and dark. How long will it keep? Thanks

Assuming its quality gear it should keep for awhile.. id say at least 18 months but its possibly it could fall out of suspension which you can remedy by basically reheating it.

If you have extra gear laying around.....it's kept in a cabinet..cool and dark. How long will it keep? Thanks

Never longer than 10 years..lol. I did some sus from the 70's recently and it was fine. Most of the domestic stuff has a fairly strong antibacterial and solvent in it. There is no reason for breakdown, but the single worst thing is sunlight followed by neon light...then light of any type. Next worse is extreme heat or extreme cold. Darkness and ambient temps will keep it for a very long time.

Never longer than 10 years..lol. I did some sus from the 70's recently and it was fine. Most of the domestic stuff has a fairly strong antibacterial and solvent in it. There is no reason for breakdown, but the single worst thing is sunlight followed by neon light...then light of any type. Next worse is extreme heat or extreme cold. Darkness and ambient temps will keep it for a very long time.
Jake's back! Lol

Glad to see you back. Yup, I don't care what the exp date is. I'll use it.

Good to know because I'm currently building up my stash!

Wow sust from the 70's. Good to know it stays good that long.

I'd agree with everything said here. I haven't personally used gear that's more than probably two years old, but my stash has grown a bit too, so there are some things I may not get to for a couple more years that I've had for a year or two already.

I keep mine in a dark cool closet, so I'm pretty sure the quality will be there when it comes time to use it

If kept in the proper conditions anywhere from 2-5 years should be fine. Anything longer than that and it MIGHT lose a little potency. As long as it's capped and hasn't been pinned, there's no worry about it becoming "contaminated."

Not to keep this going but I need some feedback.

When I read "morbid fucks" it sounded like a title for a good adult film. Is that what came to you guys mind as well? No.. Alright. NY out.

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ

Well apparently it's a tranny flick from what I hear.....

Well apparently it's a tranny flick from what I hear.....

Sorry to get off topic here.....lol..but my uncle is a chemist and has access to a mass spec,a gc/ms, hplc/ms etc. He checked out,deca 10ml vials from 1985,sustanon amps from 1970, and primo from 1995. All tested at 100%. Now that there is some good news. So keep your gear in the dark and room temp.

Next week we are going to check my dad's original russian dbol fro 1972. Will let you know

Sorry to get off topic here.....lol..but my uncle is a chemist and has access to a mass spec,a gc/ms, hplc/ms etc. He checked out,deca 10ml vials from 1985,sustanon amps from 1970, and primo from 1995. All tested at 100%. Now that there is some good news. So keep your gear in the dark and room temp.

Next week we are going to check my dad's original russian dbol fro 1972. Will let you know

That is really awesome to hear. I always wondered just how long that stuff would be good for, and that's a pretty good indication. I don't really plan on letting gear sit for 20+ years, but it's really nice knowing that gear isn't really degrading over time if it is stored correctly

Top Bottom