napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

NO BENCHES when on or off aas!

Oh how I'd love to see that lol

I've actually done that many times when guys ask me for a spot and I've seen them half assing stuff. I make them bitches work for it or they let that thing sit on their chest for awhile. Then I'll help pull it off. My number one rule cause my wife spots me is (don't get hung up) I don't want anybody seeing me like that and have to come lift it off me. Fuck that lol.

I've actually done that many times when guys ask me for a spot and I've seen them half assing stuff. I make them bitches work for it or they let that thing sit on their chest for awhile. Then I'll help pull it off. My number one rule cause my wife spots me is (don't get hung up) I don't want anybody seeing me like that and have to come lift it off me. Fuck that lol.

I work out mostly alone........... it gets intense sometime when I try up the weights and no spot

I pretty much agree with you there buddy. Shit drives me crazy

Il post a vid on a really good way to get dumbbels up. Nobody should be ripping shit off the ground or yanking them up one at a time.

Get the dumbbells get them infront of your knees THEN sit down. Hug them close and tight to your chest. Lay back and pray like hell. Haha

No seriously keeping it to your core will really help. Even on the way back.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Il post a vid on a really good way to get dumbbels up. Nobody should be ripping shit off the ground or yanking them up one at a time.

Get the dumbbells get them infront of your knees THEN sit down. Hug them close and tight to your chest. Lay back and pray like hell. Haha

Good advice. After placing them on my knees I like to pop my knee up for each side while I'm lying back. I don't have to pull the weight back as I lie down my knee does the work.

I always grab them both off the rack or floor then sit down while resting the ends of each dumbell on my knees. Take a few rest breaths, then lie down while pushing my knees up to hoist them into position. Works pretty well for me.

I always grab them both off the rack or floor then sit down while resting the ends of each dumbell on my knees. Take a few rest breaths, then lie down while pushing my knees up to hoist them into position. Works pretty well for me.

Lol you explained it better than me.

That's how I do the flat, I have to kick my knees to my shoulders to setup for inclined.

I'm the same way. I just roll back and they gently rest on my chest. Now incline is more of a struggle kicking my knees up to get in position. One arm at a time.

Here is a nice bruise from incline I just got the other day.

Attachments

• 20151229_180152-640x360.jpg
    20151229_180152-640x360.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 12

I do the same. I prefer pants on chest day because shorts always end up near the crotch when I do the ol' leg lift. My legs are pretty damn white. LOL

I do the same. I prefer pants on chest day because shorts always end up near the crotch when I do the ol' leg lift. My legs are pretty damn white. LOL

Ha, ha I can see where that would be an issue. I generally always workout in pants so I don't have that problem.

Top Bottom