napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Dylan, need some advice.

It depends bro. If you are on trt you obviously don't need to PCT. If you are not on TRT, the. You will need to do a mini pct of clomid 25mg per day afterwards.

As for a package deal, just get the endurance stack and add rad to it. Use Xmas discount code for 35% off through New Years

http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/endurance-stack-12-weeks-2/

1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

oh ok nice.

Which would put on more muscle, Rad by itself or ldg and Mk together? I think i read that Rad was stronger than LGD. Would sarms like LGD and MK still be good use to for someone with low t such as myself?

Doesnt HCG keep you from going sterile? My nuts dont shrink that much but I use HCG because I want kids in the future.

Steroids will not make you infertile or sterile. Even at high doses during cycle you are still producing sperm. I got my girl pregnang on a few grams a week 4 months ago.

Doesnt HCG keep you from going sterile? My nuts dont shrink that much but I use HCG because I want kids in the future.

It can help, that is true. If you are still planning on having kids, hitting HCG every now and then isn't a bad idea to stimulate LH. But you don't ever want to overuse HCG, or it becomes counterproductive

Also, contrary to popular belief steroids will not make you sterile. You can very much conceive a child while on gear. Your chances ,as be lower, but it still happens all of the time

It can help, that is true. If you are still planning on having kids, hitting HCG every now and then isn't a bad idea to stimulate LH. But you don't ever want to overuse HCG, or it becomes counterproductive

Also, contrary to popular belief steroids will not make you sterile. You can very much conceive a child while on gear. Your chances ,as be lower, but it still happens all of the time

I believe Rick is spot on. Chances of conception may be lower but for some people, perhaps not. Everyone is different. And like he said, if you commit to HCG, dont overuse it. Probably a pretty good idea for a lot of things.

If you are extremely concerned you can always have sperm frozen. Would probably be overkill though but if you are one of those guys that want every base covered its a thought.

I believe Dylan is dead on here. Most of what I have read says that HCG is likely to increase E2 more than Test at TRT doses so you must consider that plus the point on sides being person specific is one to you must accept. If you look on this board you will find guys at relatively low TRT doses taking an ai daily while others will run cycles at triple the TRT amount with no AI as they dont need it. Keep an eye on symptoms and get blood tests.

thanks brother... too many don't grasp what exactly hcg can do to you in the negative aspect... there's a lot of concern throughout with its use and its nowhere near as wonderful as people think or make it out to be... it has a place, which is a small place and should not be used further than that...

If I were to run let's say rad140, gw and sr or mk, would I need to run a pct after 12 weeks. If no pct, then how soon after can I run those sarms again? Thank you Dylan, you give me a lot of insight to help me make the best choices. Trying to find a good deal on a bundle for those main three sarms, rad, gw and sr.

of course you need a pct man... where would you get that type of info that you don't??? its only a mini pct and after you complete it, you only need 2-3 weeks off before you can start again... recovery is rapid and sarms can be ran at great lengths... there is a huge sale going on right now for 35% off bro... you could run the enhanced super stack with sr, gw, rad and s4... http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks/ and the mini pct is http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1/

here's the stack

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

of course you need a pct man... where would you get that type of info that you don't??? its only a mini pct and after you complete it, you only need 2-3 weeks off before you can start again... recovery is rapid and sarms can be ran at great lengths... there is a huge sale going on right now for 35% off bro... you could run the enhanced super stack with sr, gw, rad and s4... http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks/ and the mini pct is http://pureessenceresearch.com/product/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1/

here's the stack

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
9-12 daa

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

thanks. Since i will be visiting the doctor soon for some blood work. What should i ask my doctor to note of? this time i will ask him to check my estrogen levels and overall a detailed blood panel. I now if i say just a check-up he will only mark off the basic stuff.

thanks. Since i will be visiting the doctor soon for some blood work. What should i ask my doctor to note of? this time i will ask him to check my estrogen levels and overall a detailed blood panel. I now if i say just a check-up he will only mark off the basic stuff.

get a full hormonal panel so you get absolutely everything checked... i would always ask to add prolactin to this as well.. you just want to be as thorough as you can be...

ok so the cycle I am currently starting calls for hcg at the end of it, I don't give a fuck if my nuts shrink to my bellybutton and I had a vasectomy, is there still a reason to use HCG? I already had a higher estro level after being off just test. hmm very interesting read

ok so the cycle I am currently starting calls for hcg at the end of it, I don't give a fuck if my nuts shrink to my bellybutton and I had a vasectomy, is there still a reason to use HCG? I already had a higher estro level after being off just test. hmm very interesting read

i would use hcg the 4 weeks only... DO NOT exceed that but if used properly, there are excellent benefits... the problem with it is misuse which is prevalent..

i would use hcg the 4 weeks only... DO NOT exceed that but if used properly, there are excellent benefits... the problem with it is misuse which is prevalent..

cool bro thanks for the input ill leave it in there. you know how I feel about a nutsack, lol its like the bag crown royal comes in aint worth a shit but putting quarters in for laundry

cool bro thanks for the input ill leave it in there. you know how I feel about a nutsack, lol its like the bag crown royal comes in aint worth a shit but putting quarters in for laundry

lolll its not just for that...its to kickstart lh and fsh which is extremely important... one of the problems with hcg is what you just showed, there is a lot of confusion there... or misinformation and its noone's fault that's learning its the fault of all the assholes giving misinformation but you know i always got you brother!

lolll its not just for that...its to kickstart lh and fsh which is extremely important... one of the problems with hcg is what you just showed, there is a lot of confusion there... or misinformation and its noone's fault that's learning its the fault of all the assholes giving misinformation but you know i always got you brother!

you know im just bullshittin I am following your plan for me to a fucking T this time, only thing I slacked on was my sarms bridge during pct last run. so I learned a lesson good thing it wasn't a hard one

you know im just bullshittin I am following your plan for me to a fucking T this time, only thing I slacked on was my sarms bridge during pct last run. so I learned a lesson good thing it wasn't a hard one

stay on top of things brother... don't let up... you have worked too hard... the holidays are over now... back to business! =)

Top Bottom