napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Second Cycle Information

C Wills

Hi, I'm looking for a little bit of information as I'm getting different advice from people I know personally.

I've already done my first cycle, it was a cycle that I know most people do not agree with in the slightest. I took a Dbol only cycle. I did 20mg for the first week, I then took 30mg for 4 weeks and then did 20mg for the final week. I was advised that I wouldn't need a PCT for such a low dose but was told if I did actually need it then I could source it no problem.

I finished my Dbol cycle about 6 weeks ago. I saw a good amount of size put on - it wasn't OTT but I definitely look different. My weight has stayed almost the same, I've lost a pound or two in those 6 weeks but I've just started to up my cardio a little last week. I didn't notice any side effects, I've had no shutdown. The only difference I've noticed is my bench is not where it was a few weeks ago, but I was expecting that really - but it's a very minor amount.

I'd like to know how long does it take for size and strength gains take to start decreasing after cycle or am I passed that point already and got lucky?!

I'd also like to know how long before I take a second cycle? I got told that 12 weeks after I come off isn't a bad guide but someone else told me to go now (which seems too soon for me).

I've accepted that I need to jab and was l just going to do a Test E cycle and maybe only do 250 per week? Even 12 weeks seems a little short of s break between cycles or am I just veing too cautious? I still have a lot of Dbol left but it might be a bit much to throw in for a second cycle and I may just keep them for the future.

Thanks for any information, it's appreciated very much.

Dbol only for 6 weeks,no pct and u didn't get shut down? actually u did get shut down. your natural test levels dropped significantly even if you didn't realize it..trust me. all your buddies are complete idiots and know nothing about steroids and how they work..neither do you it seems..so let's start with your full stats..and we will go from there

There's already a ton wrong here, but we need to start with your stats before we advise you on anything

do you have blood work indicating everything you said or are you basing this on how you "feel?"

Height: 6'3
Weight: 15 stone, I think it's about 210ish
BF: 16% - Not planning on cutting any time soon

Diet is decent, it's not perfect. I need to a bit more effort with it but it's been better in the last 6 months than ever before. My fitness is decent also, it's not outstanding but I train Muay Thai often, I'll cycle off road when I get the time also.

I shouldn't really say I haven't had any shutdown then as I haven't had any blood work done. It's not something I considered as I feel mentally and physically good. I could get it done no problem but I'd have to teach myself what to look out for.

My sex drive hasn't dropped off in the slightest, I didn't feel any side effects, I still feel really good even though it's been 6 weeks. I haven't felt any kind of downer at all.

I'm starting to think I may have jumped in a little quick now though. I have read up on the subject but I've taken advice off people I know have previously used as I felt they had much more experience than me with it all. I never felt I was making a bad decision - I was advised to take more but Dylan's video said there was no need for any more than 30mg so I went with that. Another video with a British lad said similar dosages to Dylan so I didn't want to take any risks and go higher.

Appreciate the honesty on diet and training (we could all use improvement in those areas)......and the fact that you can admit that you jumped the gun, that goes a long way.

Bump Dylan tho, you can't go by how you feel. Get a blood test done.

With the endurance that Muay Tai requires, AAS may not be the best fit.

Top Bottom