napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS X is now live!! Please Read!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This all looks and sounds great. I will be ordering the triple stack the end of Jan. Can't wait to see what the results are for this old poop.Also,this is absolutely the best bunch of people ever.Thanks Dylan,RickRock and everyone for all your help!

awesome bro... your more than welcome... your in for a treat... make sure to keep us updated on your progress!

Dg. Had a wedding outing this last week. Drank a lot of beer but still took mk677 and osterine. Only been on cycle that I received from sarms x for a week. Done partering now back to gym. Did I mess up to bad

Sent from my 0PCV1 using Tapatalk

Dg. Had a wedding outing this last week. Drank a lot of beer but still took mk677 and osterine. Only been on cycle that I received from sarms x for a week. Done partering now back to gym. Did I mess up to bad

no but you need to make a decision on whats important partying or staying in the gym. moderation is ok but it is also a lot of empty calories you should be fine but whats the point in using sarms for a "healthier" lifestyle and body if you wreck it with alcohol?

You're straight bro. Shit happens. As long as you know not to do it regularly...you're good.

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Ur so right baby! I ducked up! But some of the best life lessons learned is from making BIG mistakes! Thanks for the check bro! Ur awesome

no problem bro it happens. now go chase dem gainzzz you lost drinkin and whoop they ass for not stayin with you hahaha

Tf. I'm ectomorph, mesomorph, ( medium build) noticed pronounced gains is strength and size in just 13 days, diet right, but my concern is using mk 677;2866 my arms and chest are real defined but lower abs are showing bloat. Pouring concrete every day helps with fitness and I drink up to 3 to 5 gal of water a day ( 6 gr creatine) I'm exhausted by the time I get back to hotel. Question,, if I up my intake of 2866 from 25 ml to maybe 35 ml with what I do, will this help or hinder my progress of lean mm. Ps. Pissing like crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom