napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Approved S4S rebrand to RCS is now LIVE

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
S4S has now rebranded and the new site, RCS (Research Chemical Sciences) is now live!

There are more products than before and the biggest asset to this site that I for one am extremely happy about is that they are now offering capsule SARMS... A new look with a new catalog!

Although as far as the dosing goes does it not seem a little odd that each capsule for many is 15mg instead of would be easier 10mg if one will be for example doing 20mg per day.

Although as far as the dosing goes does it not seem a little odd that each capsule for many is 15mg instead of would be easier 10mg if one will be for example doing 20mg per day.
you cant do them perfectly man, so if you dont like the capsule mg then go with liquids.. people have different dosing protocols and they try to offer things to get more for the money... their goal, from what i was told, to be overly competitive on prices and quality

you cant do them perfectly man, so if you dont like the capsule mg then go with liquids.. people have different dosing protocols and they try to offer things to get more for the money... their goal, from what i was told, to be overly competitive on prices and quality
Has anyone really even tried to go a bit lower than the recommended, I bet you right now I could take 15mg GW and around the same with SR and produce good results, people offen forget its not the drugs that make the magic happen its the diet and quality foods u put into the body to help reach the goals u have set, u do that right and the drugs will work, do it wrong u look like garbage. Just imo.

Makes sense. And no doubt those are some really good competitive prices.

Top Bottom