napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS X is now live!! Please Read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DylanGemelli

Founding Member
Super Moderator
It is now official... SARMS X is NOW LIVE! Pure Essence Research has converted its logos and products to the new and highly improved SARMS X. The user experience will now be fully enhanced on the website, the customer service will also be upgraded and stronger than ever and the products will still be the very best in the industry. The conversion is now complete and the new generation of research is taking it to the next level. Welcome to SARMS X.

All Pure Essence customers will be redirected to www.sarmsx.com now. The website provides the best user experience, ease of ordering and navigating and faster processing of orders.

www.sarmsx.com your one stop shop and number one research website on the planet. Make sure to save the new web address. www.sarmsx.com

Awesome! The site runs so smooth and is clean for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is now official... SARMS X is NOW LIVE! Pure Essence Research has converted its logos and products to the new and highly improved SARMS X. The user experience will now be fully enhanced on the website, the customer service will also be upgraded and stronger than ever and the products will still be the very best in the industry. The conversion is now complete and the new generation of research is taking it to the next level. Welcome to SARMS X.

All Pure Essence customers will be redirected to www.sarmsx.com now. The website provides the best user experience, ease of ordering and navigating and faster processing of orders.

www.sarmsx.com your one stop shop and number one research website on the planet. Make sure to save the new web address. www.sarmsx.com

The site looks really nice and very user friendly and simple. I love the look on the bottles, and I'm sure this will make ease or ordering much better. Looking forward to everything from SarmsX!

I like how they explain what each item is when you click on it. A LOT of good info there to help people out!

you will all need to make new accounts etc. but there will be no glitches as before and everything is far smoother...

im really happy that everyone is enjoying the new site... trust me, this is a huge step in the right direction for pure essence now sarms x... the new product makeup, the web site and the customer service have all been highly upgraded... there is always room for improvement, no matter how good something is, and your seeing first hand how a company never settles for anything but the best...

you will all need to make new accounts etc. but there will be no glitches as before and everything is far smoother...

im really happy that everyone is enjoying the new site... trust me, this is a huge step in the right direction for pure essence now sarms x... the new product makeup, the web site and the customer service have all been highly upgraded... there is always room for improvement, no matter how good something is, and your seeing first hand how a company never settles for anything but the best...

well I will have to say I voted this site a 10 and remember sweetnspicy or someone saying that there is always room for improvement. and you have far exceeded this Dylan, once again I cant say enough about how much I appreciate all the behind the scenes shit you do for all of us and this lifestyle. I truly appreciate all that you do and to the missus for putting up with all of us pulling you 4000 different ways!!!

well I will have to say I voted this site a 10 and remember sweetnspicy or someone saying that there is always room for improvement. and you have far exceeded this Dylan, once again I cant say enough about how much I appreciate all the behind the scenes shit you do for all of us and this lifestyle. I truly appreciate all that you do and to the missus for putting up with all of us pulling you 4000 different ways!!!

i really appreciate it brother.. im doing my best to make sure we have the best of everything here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom