napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS X is now live!! Please Read!

Status
Not open for further replies.
u get a new label with sarms x that's the promo hahaha jk bro

you get a new everything... trust me, i know the time and money that went into the new site, labels etc. plus all the mega sales... there's been a lot of money spent on everything... the regular prices alone are already very competitive especially considering you actually know your getting REAL sarms and quality... you can't expect any business to survive running sales all year... thats not even reasonable...

you get a new everything... trust me, i know the time and money that went into the new site, labels etc. plus all the mega sales... there's been a lot of money spent on everything... the regular prices alone are already very competitive especially considering you actually know your getting REAL sarms and quality... you can't expect any business to survive running sales all year... thats not even reasonable...
Looks good. Runs smooth. Putting out a quality product. Sounds like the right direction to me...

Sent from my HTC6535LVW using Tapatalk

Dg great info. Just set up account with sarms x. Unfortunately at this time I can only afford either osterine or the s4 to stack with my mk677. ( girl friend had to have new kitchen cabinets,) lol. Ur suggested in put would be greatly appreciated on osterine or s4 for my first stack. Thanks bro

Sent from my 0PCV1 using Tapatalk

Dg great info. Just set up account with sarms x. Unfortunately at this time I can only afford either osterine or the s4 to stack with my mk677. ( girl friend had to have new kitchen cabinets,) lol. Ur suggested in put would be greatly appreciated on osterine or s4 for my first stack. Thanks bro

girlfriend needs a job to get boyfriend sarms since boyfriend bought cabinets lol

What are your goals?

This may be a stupid question but I put an order in on Friday. Will the labels be sarms X or pure essence?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So they will never offer any promo anymore ?

Oh I think they absolutely will do promos in the future. But they just came off of like two months of 40% off. So they will probably wait a bit before hitting the next one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom