napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMs Stack for Maxiumum Fat Loss

savtkes

Hi, I'm on TRT and have no trouble putting on muscle but have problems leaning down to Dylan levels of body fat. What is the best SARM stack to add to my TRT and/or my test/tren/mast cycle for fat loss? I'm already aware that diet is key.

Perhaps SARMs that use a different pathway would be of greatest benefit (such as ST9009 which is a rev erb agonist and GW which is a ppar agonist). Should I stack these with S4 and AiCAR? Something else? Do I need to throw in MK-2866, LGD4033 or RAD140? There are just so many great SARMs that are useful for weight loss... I don't want to stack all of them!

P.S. - I don't have access to HGH so would MK-677 be tromendously useful in my case? I'm just worried about the hunger aspect since I have a virile appetite as it is.

Thank you guys in advance,
Nik

I'd go with this, you could add more if you wanted though. Everything can get at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
6+ months mk677 25mg day

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

I don't have access to HGH so would MK-677 be tromendously useful in my case? I'm just worried about the hunger aspect since I have a virile appetite as it is.

I think the appetite is over hyped. I did not notice that side and I know plenty that didn't. The ones that did, it did seem to subside 2-3 weeks. It does affect ghrelin, which is what makes people feel hungry, so it might really just come down to mental discipline.

Hi, I'm on TRT and have no trouble putting on muscle but have problems leaning down to Dylan levels of body fat. What is the best SARM stack to add to my TRT and/or my test/tren/mast cycle for fat loss? I'm already aware that diet is key.

Perhaps SARMs that use a different pathway would be of greatest benefit (such as ST9009 which is a rev erb agonist and GW which is a ppar agonist). Should I stack these with S4 and AiCAR? Something else? Do I need to throw in MK-2866, LGD4033 or RAD140? There are just so many great SARMs that are useful for weight loss... I don't want to stack all of them!

P.S. - I don't have access to HGH so would MK-677 be tromendously useful in my case? I'm just worried about the hunger aspect since I have a virile appetite as it is.

Nik

hey bro... i going to set you up a sarms stack for trt and then follow that with a blast for you as well... 677 is great in so many ways but you have to be able to be in control whether you have hunger urges or not... its up to you whether or not you feel you can control yourself but if you feel you can't control yourself then it will be quite difficult to ever make the gains you should... here is the link for the stack you need with trt... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=142&search=six+pack+stack

1-16 test cyp 150 mg week1-16 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-16 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

here is your blast layout... you can get aromasin at www.sarmsx.com Here is the link for the sarms stack as well... https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=124&search=enhanced+super+

1-12 test cyp 350 mg week
1-12 tren e 350 mg week
1-12 mast e 800 mg week
1-12 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-12 caber .5 mg every three days
1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 sr9009 30 mg day... 5 mg split doses 2-3 hours apart
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout and non workout days, all at once in the a.m.

Nik

The enhanced super stack is exactly what you want to add to your TRT or your test/Tren/mast cycle. It's the absolute best stack sarmsx has for fat loss. The only other thing I'd reco,,end adding or considering is MK-677 which is pretty good for both fat loss and muscle gain, as well its other benefits from higher GH levels. I absolutely love that sarm

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/enhanced-super-stack-12-weeks

1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m.
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 SR-9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed 6 times every 2-3 hours)

*add MK-677 in at 25mg per day dosed in the am. This is best ran long term at 6 months to a year....like GH

RAD-140 vs LDG-4033 and/or MK-2866 for Fat Loss

Thank you for the advice. Why do you suggest RAD-140 instead of LDG-4033 and/or MK-2866 (Ostarine)? Is RAD-140 superior for weight loss in some way?

Thank you for the advice. Why do you suggest RAD-140 instead of LDG-4033 and/or MK-2866 (Ostarine)? Is RAD-140 superior for weight loss in some way?

rad is going to cut more than either mk or lgd... that is why it was recommended... your after max fat loss so that was the recommendation you were given bro

Top Bottom