napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms Shelf Life

thomasd67

Hello, I was wondering what the shelf life of a sarm would be. I have some liquid caber that is less than one year old and it worked good for me the last time i used it. Would it be ok to use it, or should you not use them because they lose potency or can they cause any other problems when the life has expired. I know that sounds weird but you never know. Thanks in advance

I still have some pure essence stuff that is just as potent as the day I bought it over a year ago keep it in the closet and out of light warm it up shake it up and get dem gainzz

Hello, I was wondering what the shelf life of a sarm would be. I have some liquid caber that is less than one year old and it worked good for me the last time i used it. Would it be ok to use it, or should you not use them because they lose potency or can they cause any other problems when the life has expired. I know that sounds weird but you never know. Thanks in advance
The shelf life of sarms are at least a year or two if you store them in a cool dark and dry place away from sunlight

Fyi...liquid caber does not work. It is not stable in liquid form

Also make sure you get your sarms from www.sarmsx.com

I wouldnt trust anyone else

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

liquid caber for a year?? LOL bro whoever told you that should be ashamed of themselves... caber does not hold in suspension period, not at all... so whoever told you that definitely tricked you well...

sarms need to be stored in a cool and dry place and you can store them at least two years...

Top Bottom