napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

sarms questions help

seole

Hi Dylan,

Thank you very much for sharing your email with me. I am a huge fan and I am subscribed to your YouTube channel. We need more folks like yourself who are very educated and cautious with Sarms and Anabolic.

Here is some background as who I am:

I am currently on TRT prescribed by my DR. I do 1CC of CYP every 7 Days. I do it early in the morning. I feel great. My numbers where very low before I started going on TRT. I had several blood work done. I am 36 Year old and Weight at 194 my my height is 5.7. I am not 100% about my Body Fat, but I want to say its around 19%. Prior going on TRT I was on a really bad diet and did not work out at all. I have been working out hard prior to my marriage and when I got married 2010 I pretty much stopped. My marriage is not going so well so I am going through Divorce at the moment. I have two kids and I love them so much.

Here what I have question about:
I came across a blend Testosterone. It is called T400 made by BioTech, Supposedly every 1CC = 400mg of test. I wanted to know if this is something you know about? if so can you perhaps do a video on this product. I want your expert opinion on this. I was thinking about while I am on CYP every other week I switch between my Pharmacy to the UG T400. To be clear, One week 1CC of Cyp and 1 week have a 1CC of T400. Do you think its worth it? I know the risk of being in danger zone. I just heard from the source this stuff works very well and makes you even more stronger. I am now working out everyday I do about 40-50 min of weight lifting and follow that by 40-50 min of walking at 3.6 on treadmill.

I hope you can share some thoughts on this, I am a open minded person and I do not take anything personal. So if you think this stuff is garbage and I should stick with Cyp, then so be it. I don't feel like getting off TRT anytime soon. My Dr will be monitoring my Total T and Free T and estrogen. I also don't want to over do something where she knows I am taking something other than what she recommended.

I be excited to hear back from you. Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Here is what is listed on the bottle:

Testosterone Deconate = 200MG
Testosterone Isocaproate = 30MG
Testosterone Phenylpropionate = 40MG
Testosterone Propionate = 30MG
Testosterone Cypionate = 50MG
Testosterone Enanthate = 50MG

Hi Dylan,

Thank you very much for sharing your email with me. I am a huge fan and I am subscribed to your YouTube channel. We need more folks like yourself who are very educated and cautious with Sarms and Anabolic.

Here is some background as who I am:

I am currently on TRT prescribed by my DR. I do 1CC of CYP every 7 Days. I do it early in the morning. I feel great. My numbers where very low before I started going on TRT. I had several blood work done. I am 36 Year old and Weight at 194 my my height is 5.7. I am not 100% about my Body Fat, but I want to say its around 19%. Prior going on TRT I was on a really bad diet and did not work out at all. I have been working out hard prior to my marriage and when I got married 2010 I pretty much stopped. My marriage is not going so well so I am going through Divorce at the moment. I have two kids and I love them so much.

Here what I have question about:
I came across a blend Testosterone. It is called T400 made by BioTech, Supposedly every 1CC = 400mg of test. I wanted to know if this is something you know about? if so can you perhaps do a video on this product. I want your expert opinion on this. I was thinking about while I am on CYP every other week I switch between my Pharmacy to the UG T400. To be clear, One week 1CC of Cyp and 1 week have a 1CC of T400. Do you think its worth it? I know the risk of being in danger zone. I just heard from the source this stuff works very well and makes you even more stronger. I am now working out everyday I do about 40-50 min of weight lifting and follow that by 40-50 min of walking at 3.6 on treadmill.

I hope you can share some thoughts on this, I am a open minded person and I do not take anything personal. So if you think this stuff is garbage and I should stick with Cyp, then so be it. I don't feel like getting off TRT anytime soon. My Dr will be monitoring my Total T and Free T and estrogen. I also don't want to over do something where she knows I am taking something other than what she recommended.

I be excited to hear back from you. Merry Christmas and happy holidays!

Here is what is listed on the bottle:

Testosterone Deconate = 200MG
Testosterone Isocaproate = 30MG
Testosterone Phenylpropionate = 40MG
Testosterone Propionate = 30MG
Testosterone Cypionate = 50MG
Testosterone Enanthate = 50MG
hey bro, im sorry but you are not in the proper condition for steroid use.. your body fat is too high to even be thinking about it... you need to be in the 12-13% range.. at your current condition, only trt and if you want to add sarms to it, that would be perfect for you but there is no way anyone with half a brain is going to advise you to use steroids in this condition.. if your not familiar with sarms, start with my articles here... https://www.isarms.com/selective-androgen-receptor-modulators Let me know and im happy to help you set up a cycle...

Top Bottom