napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms on empty stomach?

fstallone

Hey guys, I recently got GW and MK2866 and I am going to use these for the first time.

I have been doing 45min of fasted cardio in the morning, Then I have meal 1 and after I weight train.
My question was, if I should take these or at least one of them (GW) before the fasted cardio.
Or should I wait and have it with my first meal before I weight train.
Will it make a diference? Is it too harsh on my stomach to have it with no food?

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it matters, you can try it, the GW is supposed to help with endurance so taking it before your cardio would maximize it's benefits. I took mine on empty and had no issues.

I don't think it matters, you can try it, the GW is supposed to help with endurance so taking it before your cardio would maximize it's benefits. I took mine on empty and had no issues.

Yea I was hoping it would help with the endurance by taking it right before the cardio but wasn't sure if it would harm me in anyway. I'll try it out and report if I notice any diference.

Thanks for the quick response!

Hey guys, I recently got GW and MK2866 and I am going to use these for the first time.

I have been doing 45min of fasted cardio in the morning, Then I have meal 1 and after I weight train.
My question was, if I should take these or at least one of them (GW) before the fasted cardio.
Or should I wait and have it with my first meal before I weight train.
Will it make a diference? Is it too harsh on my stomach to have it with no food?

Thank you!

GW should be taken 30min prior to workout.
And First thing in the am on non workout days

GW has a 16-24 hr half life, So it doesn't really matter when you take it. Although some people take it before they train. Do it however you like.

Ostarine just take same time daily.

i would generally implement gw before cardio bro... i split cardio and lifting and i use gw first thing in the morning before cardio

Top Bottom