napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms for arthritis

hikkomok

Hi guys, I was wondering if there were any sarms that helped with arthritis because my grandfather has really bad arthritis which makes it hard for him to walk.

Most if not all
Of them will aid in bone growth, strengthening and healing so I think with mk2866 being the least suppressive and having the least side effects it would be best in my unprofessional opinion. A half dose of 12.5mg could be a good starting dose I think. Less has shown to help in healing but I would start there and adjust as needed. 6mg would also be practical and then going up if no help is noticed.

DO NOT risk buying from some unproven source and DO NOT buy capsule form or from any supplement shop. I can only vouch for and stake my reputation on Sarmsx. If any sarm will
Help then Sarmsx is the company to go with.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Last edited:
Hi guys, I was wondering if there were any sarms that helped with arthritis because my grandfather has really bad arthritis which makes it hard for him to walk.

One in particular I think he could benefit from at his age is MK-677 which has great healing benefits and also increases GH output which can be very low as you age. It's also a good one to run long term which is perfect for him.

Arthritis can be a bitch for the elderly, and I don't know to what extent it would help, but it can only help. That's for sure

Thanks for the help guys. Do you think any of his medications will interfere with it, he takes a lot of pain killers.

there will be no interaction problems whatsoever with sarms use... SARMS were developed for this kind of problem and can absolutely help him and will spare muscle in the process as well... its a win-win situation for him with sarms... i would highly recommend looking at the healing and recovery stack or at the minimum, mk2866 and mk677... here is a link to the healing and recovery stack as well as the layout for it... https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/healing-and-recovery-stack-12-weeks-2?sort=p.price&order=DESC

1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

I am on a biologic for my autoimmune diseases including psoriatic arthritis. Remember there are over 200 varieties of arthritis. Mine are causing my autoimmune system to wig out destroying tissue, ligaments and bones. My joints are being eaten away and cartilage is breaking down ... My other autoimmune is causing muscle weakness. (Myesthenia Gravis)

I take an injection of Enbrel each week. (Generally used for Rheumatoid) I have not had any contradictions with any of the SARMS I have taken in low doses for healing thus far. RAD140, S4, LDG4033 and MK2866. I have found no need for any anti-inflammatory nor a COX2 inhibitor. At this point 6 weeks in I have not noticed any changes in joints. But I have had increased muscle size and strength, thus increasing joint support. We'll see how it all works at weeks 12. Then I will mini PCT and do another round. My goal with SARMS healing is longer term.

EDIT TO ADD:
I saw the post above mine and he is partially wrong. Not all arthritis causes calcification. There are 200+ different varieties! Yes, Calcium pyrophosphate dihydrate (CPPD) arthritis will do what he said. Mine does NOT. The word arthritis is a catch all term. You need to have the actual diagnosis, ex. Spondy, lupis, psoriatic, rheumatoid, ostio.. etc.

2 EDIT:
Looks like the dude deleted his post as he was wrong. I will leave my edited section as additional information.

Last edited:
I am on a biologic for my autoimmune diseases including psoriatic arthritis. Remember there are over 200 varieties of arthritis. Mine are causing my autoimmune system to wig out destroying tissue, ligaments and bones. My other autoimmune is causing muscle weakness.

I take an injection of Enbrel each week. I have not had any contradictions with any of the SARMS I have taken thus far. RAD140, S4, LDG4033 and MK2866. I have found no need for any anti-inflammatory nor a COX2 inhibitor.
Very good info bro. Thanks for sharing with us!

Very good info bro. Thanks for sharing with us!

Thanks Rick... Been sick of nearly 20 years. Dr said back in 2000, I would be in a wheelchair in 2-3 years if we could not do something. Well the biologic did the trick. Still, I am trying SARMS to heal any of hte damage I can, and also do something with this muscle disease. Just a walking lab rat!

Thanks Rick... Been sick of nearly 20 years. Dr said back in 2000, I would be in a wheelchair in 2-3 years if we could not do something. Well the biologic did the trick. Still, I am trying SARMS to heal any of hte damage I can, and also do something with this muscle disease. Just a walking lab rat!
absolutely awesome info bro... i can help you anytime you have questions etc... dont hesitate to let me know

Top Bottom