napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

PED’s for osteoporosis?

Modifiedamerican

I’m a 35 year old male. I took a bad fall on my tailbone/spine area when I was 13. When that happened it fractured a few vertebrae which then caused a couple discs to lose its fluid. So vertebrae on top of vertebrae. Also developed bone spurs and osteoporosis along with arthritis, all in that same area. Curious to see if there are any peds that could help. I’ve read anavar can help with bone density, and I believe I have seems when lgd-3033? Could possible help.

SARMS were designed and created for osteoperosis to prevent muscle wastage and help with bone density... thats one of the main draws to them... mk2866 was the first to do this but if you take a few minutes to look at studies, MANY offer these kinds of benefits

SARMS were designed and created for osteoperosis to prevent muscle wastage and help with bone density... thats one of the main draws to them... mk2866 was the first to do this but if you take a few minutes to look at studies, MANY offer these kinds of benefits
I’ll have to check that out about sarms. It’s something I’ve struggled with since 13, pretty severely at times. Thank you

weight training builds strong bones

anabolic steroids are good for bones

however your condition isn't a clean bone issue and AAS will actually hurt you more than help

i blew atleat 3 discs in my neck alone at my peak strength in my mid 30's. it was so bad that it effected my life, could not go to a sporting event.. could not go fishing. effected my sleep etc. i have managed to control it thanks to hot yoga. i highly recommend you try it, also inversion table

Sarms would be the best option, but trust me when I say you can't rebuild disc tissue and heal your back from it or anything short of doing stem cells

I’ll have to check that out about sarms. It’s something I’ve struggled with since 13, pretty severely at times. Thank you
Yes, every single article you find about most of them that is just a factual article explains their original purpose.. i have written many of these articles as well but you should spend some time reading over them

I’m a 35 year old male. I took a bad fall on my tailbone/spine area when I was 13. When that happened it fractured a few vertebrae which then caused a couple discs to lose its fluid. So vertebrae on top of vertebrae. Also developed bone spurs and osteoporosis along with arthritis, all in that same area. Curious to see if there are any peds that could help. I’ve read anavar can help with bone density, and I believe I have seems when lgd-3033? Could possible help.
I think SARMS is your answer

I think SARMS is your answer
I’m definitely going to look more in to it. Its
Something that I’ll have the rest of my life. There’s no “fixing” it other than fusing vertibrea together. Which I will never do as long as I can walk. Working out and building up my back muscles have helped the pain the most. I know the discs are shot but if I can take sarms to help the bones , then to me that makes the most sense. Thanks you guys very much.
Dylan, I’m your opinion, what sarms to do you feel might be best?

Yes, sarms are definitely the best option. MK2866 is the first that comes to mind and the literature shows it to be very effective for what you need

Dylan hooked you up! Only use our forum approved sponsored sources like sarms.forsale and umbrella labs!

Top Bottom