napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms cycle while fasting, help!!

JT the new guy

Hello guys,
I am 42 170 15%, I did a bulking cycle (no gear or sarms just food and creatine) from 158 11/12%. I did heavy power lifting squatting, deadlifting and clean and presses 5 days a week. But now I am fasting for th he next 25-26 days from 4am-9pm. I am lifting from 1:30-2:30 am. So please help, I am looking for a 1 or 2 sarms cycle for the next 4weeks approx. Please remember I can only take the sarms between 9pm-4am.

hey bro... im happy to help but im a bit confused so we need to clear some things up...

how could you expect to do two sarms in 4 weeks when a stack goes for 12 weeks??

Sorry I was clear. I want to start a sarms cycle now because I don't want to loss gainz (overall body weight). My long terms goals are to be 175-180lbs but a bf% of 10-11%. Today I'm 165 14-15% (above I put 170 but I'm actually 165 the scale doesn't lie). So I'll continue with a normal cycle after my fasting period.

Sorry I was clear. I want to start a sarms cycle now because I don't want to loss gainz (overall body weight). My long terms goals are to be 175-180lbs but a bf% of 10-11%. Today I'm 165 14-15% (above I put 170 but I'm actually 165 the scale doesn't lie). So I'll continue with a normal cycle after my fasting period.

okay, here is what i would run moving forward... you can get everything listed at www.sarmsx.com

1-12 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 mk677 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

What I meant, was is it a straight water no food fast? Because if so I wouldn't recommend it. People have died fasting and using protein powder to try to maintain gains. As long as Ur eating something then it could be ok

Hello guys,
I am 42 170 15%, I did a bulking cycle (no gear or sarms just food and creatine) from 158 11/12%. I did heavy power lifting squatting, deadlifting and clean and presses 5 days a week. But now I am fasting for th he next 25-26 days from 4am-9pm. I am lifting from 1:30-2:30 am. So please help, I am looking for a 1 or 2 sarms cycle for the next 4weeks approx. Please remember I can only take the sarms between 9pm-4am.

You need to run a sarms cycle a full 12 weeks to get the full results, and for your goals I'd recommend the ultra Recomp stack. Here is the full protocol bro

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/ultra-recomp-stack-12-weeks-2

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout…
1-12 RAD-140 20mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.

PCT

Clomid 50/25/25/25
GW 20mg per day

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/sarms-mini-pct-stack-1

Hello guys,
im fasting too take them both together at 4 am
but make sure in the pm to drink lots of water and eat clean

that's a hard one when is your workouts scheduled is it between 9pm-4am? is so you would dose them then I would say gw and mk2866 or gw and sr9009. what exactly are your goals here to maintain what you bulked? if so I would say lgd but that is going to prolly make you hungry and test your will

so how is hunger during daytime while fasting and taking sarms (gw and ostarine maybe) ? do they make you much hungrier ?
They should have no bearing on your hunger at all bro. MK677 is the only one that increases hunger

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

so how is hunger during daytime while fasting and taking sarms (gw and ostarine maybe) ? do they make you much hungrier ?
i dont feel anymore hunger than normal.im taking now gw and mk 2866 and actually i am working out 3 times a week while fasting only cardio for 30 min to 45 on 6 speed and abs and 4 times a week lifting weights

and the endurance im having is surprising believe it or not i have more stamina now! the recovery time is much shorter you will notice it for sure.

i dont feel anymore hunger than normal.im taking now gw and mk 2866 and actually i am working out 3 times a week while fasting only cardio for 30 min to 45 on 6 speed and abs and 4 times a week lifting weights

and the endurance im having is surprising believe it or not i have more stamina now! the recovery time is much shorter you will notice it for sure.

that is what those sarms are supposed to do for you bro glad that they are working out.

absolutely and that only grows throughout... your output with GW especially will be the highest you could possibly take it... when you increase output to this capability you are getting the most possible out of every workout which results in max gains...

I have been on LGD GW MK 2866 for 8 weeks and I'm speaking for myself it suppresses my appetite this is just me.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Top Bottom