napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms causing high bp

MP2018

So I did a stack of sarms for 2 weeks. I had to stop because it made me feel sick and no appetite. When I started my bp was 130/70, after a week off of sarms my bp is 150/90. Has anyone had an increase of bp? I even was on GW that I was told would lower it.

What else was in the stack you were you using? I have LGD and GW. My appetite has increased. today is day 9.

So I did a stack of sarms for 2 weeks. I had to stop because it made me feel sick and no appetite. When I started my bp was 130/70, after a week off of sarms my bp is 150/90. Has anyone had an increase of bp? I even was on GW that I was told would lower it.
What sarms were you on, and where were they purchased from?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Purchased from sarmsx
Mk677
GW
Rad
Lgd
S4
Sarms do not cause a rise in blood pressure. Has anything changed in your diet? H8gher sodium can do it. Also if you are under any stress in your life it can raise blood pressure as well

Sarms do not cause a rise in blood pressure. Has anything changed in your diet? H8gher sodium can do it. Also if you are under any stress in your life it can raise blood pressure as well

Ya I can't find anything saying that it does so that's why I asked. My diet has been the same actually less because the lack of appetite. It's slowly coming back. And no more than usually stress.

that is definitely not anything associated with sarms use.. thats very strange to say the least... have you ever had high bp in the past? any stressful things going on right now? what did you run before this?

What else was in the stack you were you using? I have LGD and GW. My appetite has increased. today is day 9.

Off topic a bit... But how's your stack coming bro?
Noticed anything? I've been on LGD and GW for a month now and it's really starting to get good :D

that is definitely not anything associated with sarms use.. thats very strange to say the least... have you ever had high bp in the past? any stressful things going on right now? what did you run before this?

I've been on trt for 3 years. No issue with BP in the past. I did 12 weeks sustanon in the beginning of the year. My BP was 120 after that and then 130 right before going on sarms. I don't feel stressed and nothing unusual going on. I just don't feel good and I think it's the high BP. I feel fatigued and don't have a great push at the gym.

I haven't heard of GW lower blood pressure but it does help cholesterol. There are just so many things it could be. Higher GH I speculate could have some effect on it. Normally should help health in all ways but higher nitrogen retention I believe translates to higher BP. Perhaps you're reacting differently to it? Just speculating.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Off topic a bit... But how's your stack coming bro?
Noticed anything? I've been on LGD and GW for a month now and it's really starting to get good :D

Gixxer was going to wait until next Tuesday for a two week update, because not sure if results are quite from sarms just yet, but just got out of gym and I'm jacked. lol After one week on them which I find interesting, especially cutting my calories to probably half of normal that whole first week and a lot healthier, I gained two pounds in one week??????? I definitely notice the GW with increaded gym stamina, and I got the triple X. used it over the weekend for alternative purposes (evil grin), my girl said geezus is he on roids today. lol so that definitely worked.

You might be like me and very prone to sides.

I got a sizeable HR and BP increase from my stack. Getting off mk677 helped me a lot. Dropping gw dropped my HR back to low 50's again, after being lower 60's while on it. I say this merely as an observation, as I had to drop gw for 4 weeks as I'm on a 15w cycle, and didnt want to run gw 19 weeks(4w pct)

You might be like me and very prone to sides.

I got a sizeable HR and BP increase from my stack. Getting off mk677 helped me a lot. Dropping gw dropped my HR back to low 50's again, after being lower 60's while on it. I say this merely as an observation, as I had to drop gw for 4 weeks as I'm on a 15w cycle, and didnt want to run gw 19 weeks(4w pct)

OK I will stay off aND give it some time and I'll check regularly. Thank you for your input

OK I will stay off aND give it some time and I'll check regularly. Thank you for your input
Are you retaining any water or have you had any significant weight gain?

It is not the SARMS , there are many cases where SARMS actually have a positive effect on helping blood pressure.

- are the SARMS authentic SARMS from sarmsx.com?
- is your diet in check ?

It is not the SARMS , there are many cases where SARMS actually have a positive effect on helping blood pressure.

- are the SARMS authentic SARMS from sarmsx.com?
- is your diet in check ?

They are from sarmsx. My diet is very good. Has been for years and I work with a dietician

Top Bottom