napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms and sleeping issues

carbons2k

So I'm on my 1st 'cycle' of sarms. I take 2 - 25mg pills at 8am with 3 testboosters. Today is day 8 and last night I couldn't fall asleep. I worked out after work and get out of the gym at about 730pm. I didn't fall asleep until about midnight and then I was up at 2am, 4am and then 630am. Each time I woke up, I would just lay there with my eyes closed and couldn't fall asleep. I did however take a Preworkout so that might have something to do with it but this also happened the night before (before I took a pre) Has anyone else had this issue?

So far im down about 8lbs and feel like my arms are 'fuller' but if its going to kill my sleeping, Id rather not take them...

ya well preworkout and capsule sarms? no bueno sarms are not bioavailable in pill form meaning they don't process the body, what you more than likely have is prohormones are your nuts or tits hurting yet? where did you get them? and you say sarms but what lgd, gw or what did they sell you as sarms because i don't believe that is what you have at all. i would only order from sarmsx.com the real deal sarms should not effect your sleep at all it should help you sleep. it sure has helped mine for a year

Sarms and sleeing issues

SARMs should not come In pill form as rock said. You probably have some crazy prohormone like trenavar if it's effecting sleep. Which "SARMS" did you purchase? Never buy pill form SARMS. They're neither legally sold that way nor very bioavailable that way.
Sarmsx is the shit and the most pure and potent I've ever used. Real SARMS are also not legally sold for human consumption so do not trust supplement companies who claim to have them.
Phurious Pharma Rep
Email me at [email protected]
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

But yeah pwo at 6pmish ain't gonna help either man id try a stim free one if you have to workout so late. GW is a great preworkout that won't fuck with sleep at all. You should grab some real stuff at www.sarmsx.com I stake my reputation on their purity.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Its called OstaSarm by innovaPharm that I got from my local sup shop.

this is on the side label.
MK-2866
(2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-
[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]
-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide))

Last edited:
Its called OstaSarm by innovaPharm that I got from my local sup shop.

this is on the side label.
MK-2866
(2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-
[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]
-2-hydroxy-2-methylpropanamide))

Yeah trash that stuff man. A sarm bought at a supplement shop is not a sarm. And if it does have the actual sarm compound in it then it still won't be as absorbable as a liquid. Do not trust that stuff. No matter what te bottle says that doesn't mean that's actually what is in it anyway. Anyone who knows anything about SARMS wouldn't sell it that way nor would they sell it in a supp store.

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

I took my dosage for the day already but wish I never did now. I guess no way to help it get out of my system a little quicker than just 'waiting it out' huh?

never heard of it but i do know that triflouromethyl is like poison lol

i was thinking trichlrotriflouroethane we used it in the military to clean liquid oxygen carts and parts to prevent explosions. i guess you could say a non oil based mineral spirits so to speak

yep buddy what are you experiencing? nuts hurt titties hurt? or just an overall shitty feeling those test boosters are probably shit too. don't worry man you are in good hands here we will not steer you wrong how long have you been on this stuff

Just an over all shitty feeling. Nothing hurts. Today would be day 8. I already threw it in the garbage.

Just an over all shitty feeling. Nothing hurts. Today would be day 8. I already threw it in the garbage.

sorry you wasted your money on that shit bro get with sarmsx and they will get you hooked up in the meantime head over to source talk tab and look under sarmsx and you will see how happy people are with the products

U think it's safe to just stop taking this since its been only a week or should I follow it with something?

U think it's safe to just stop taking this since its been only a week or should I follow it with something?

You probably are fine but some DAA wouldn't hurt for a couple days. Don't use longer than that or it could hurt your test levels. DAA only helps for hypogonadal subjects and hurts for others (says some studies)

Phurious Pharma Rep
Code 'JS5' for 5% off

Ok thanks. I was stacking what I was taking with a DAA as well.

definitely get rid of that shit and NEVER buy it from there nor in that form bro... www.sarmsx.com has REAL sarms and the best quality you can find but you absolutely should never buy this product again... you should be fine after only a week... no pct should be needed...

if you need help with a REAL sarms stack, let me know and im more than happy to help...

Top Bottom