napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Sarms and drug tests

BraedenB

Hey guys asking a question for a friend, he'd like to try sarms but he gets drug tested for his job, do sarms cause red flags? I don't think a driving job would test for steroids/PEDs, probably just drugs but ya never know. Thought id ask.

I've taken drug tests for jobs, parole, and probation while on all sorts of different gear and never had any issues. I can't imagine SARMS would be any different

Its highly unlikely that they would test for aas or sarms. Majority of the time, they just issue standard panel tests.

It doesn't matter if they are using a 7,10, or even a 12 panel drug test. They are not looking for gear or Sarms. The employer would have to get a special test to detect for that which I can guarantee you they are not going to do. Worst case scenario, the SARMS produce a false positive.

not even a remote chance bro... these tests are extremely expensive and generally only used by the NCAA or the WADA... absolutely nothing to worry about

I've taken drug tests for jobs, parole, and probation while on all sorts of different gear and never had any issues. I can't imagine SARMS would be any different
Same here. I was still nervous as hell taking my first probation test lol

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Hey guys asking a question for a friend, he'd like to try sarms but he gets drug tested for his job, do sarms cause red flags? I don't think a driving job would test for steroids/PEDs, probably just drugs but ya never know. Thought id ask.

That is a general employment drug screen which tests for opiates, alcohol, marijuana, barbiturates, methamphetamine, etc...not PEDs

Top Bottom