napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Deca + Test dosage

CelestinMuscle

Hey guys,

A friend of mine told me to try to use Deca at 400mg a week in combination with Test E at 400mg a week for a bulking cycle of 4 months.
Is he on point regarding this protocole? I like the total amount of 800mg, however I still this is a bit too much Deca...

Any thoughts?

I think it is a bit too much deca*
I apoligize for my spelling mistakes... I'm at the end of a cut and didn't have carbs the last couple of days... --> Brainfog
I also apologize for the repeated messages, won't happen again, I have to take more time the read my messages before posting.

Okay, great to know!
My one friend who told me this tends to go overboard with everything anyways (taking T3 for example, when he's not even lean, whatever)

I will take 300mg of each then! Will save me more juice for a prolonged bulk

Okay, great to know!
My one friend who told me this tends to go overboard with everything anyways (taking T3 for example, when he's not even lean, whatever)

I will take 300mg of each then! Will save me more juice for a prolonged bulk
just remember something when it comes to ped's... a little bit goes a long way and more is not always better... and often times its worse... the MAIN concern when using anything should be HEALTH and LONGEVITY FIRST

just remember something when it comes to ped's... a little bit goes a long way and more is not always better... and often times its worse... the MAIN concern when using anything should be HEALTH and LONGEVITY FIRST
True. I will definitely take this seriously for my future as an athlete because I want to be able to be good in the long run
However there is also a "minimum efficaceous dose" to supps, but I think 300mg of each is a good amount! I will run this then

True. I will definitely take this seriously for my future as an athlete because I want to be able to be good in the long run
However there is also a "minimum efficaceous dose" to supps, but I think 300mg of each is a good amount! I will run this then
Yeah, 300 is a good dose where you can see nice results and mitigate the side effects

Dosage is fine... 4 months is a bit long... 4 months is like almost 14 weeks... go by weeks my friend... I'd recommend 10 weeks , 12 weeks max. Easier to bounce back .
10 weeks n if do orals at the back end , as esters clear... gives you 12 weeks on cycle... n ready to jump into Pct.

Top Bottom