napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARMS Advice PLEASE!!

So just as a background I've ran 2 AAS cycles and 2 SARMS cycles. The first AAS cycle I did, I was a complete moron and didn't use an AI because I didnt watch any of DG's videos and got my advise from an ignorant source. Lesson learned and I can't fix the past. As a result I developed some gyno. The second AAS cycle I did I completely followed the correct protocol and was basically side effect free. My first AAS cycle was almost 2 years ago and with the sarms cycles and additional AAS cycle my gyno has slightly increased. I'm going to have surgery soon to get it removed. I've decided to only stick with the sarms route but am still worried about getting gyno again if I use sarms. After my surgery, I plan on bulking and using sarms such as lgd, osta, and s4 and was just really wanting to add something to avoid the gyno. Besides having an AI on hand is there anything I can do to make sure I prevent it from ever happening such as running aromasin at a low dose throughout. All adivce and suggestions are welcome guys, thanks. Also if one of the forum leaders could give me a cycle layout that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again

So just as a background I've ran 2 AAS cycles and 2 SARMS cycles. The first AAS cycle I did, I was a complete moron and didn't use an AI because I didnt watch any of DG's videos and got my advise from an ignorant source. Lesson learned and I can't fix the past. As a result I developed some gyno. The second AAS cycle I did I completely followed the correct protocol and was basically side effect free. My first AAS cycle was almost 2 years ago and with the sarms cycles and additional AAS cycle my gyno has slightly increased. I'm going to have surgery soon to get it removed. I've decided to only stick with the sarms route but am still worried about getting gyno again if I use sarms. After my surgery, I plan on bulking and using sarms such as lgd, osta, and s4 and was just really wanting to add something to avoid the gyno. Besides having an AI on hand is there anything I can do to make sure I prevent it from ever happening such as running aromasin at a low dose throughout. All adivce and suggestions are welcome guys, thanks. Also if one of the forum leaders could give me a cycle layout that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks again

sarms do not convert to estrogen whatsoever... however, given your circumstance, you can definitely use aromasin throughout... just don't crush your estrogen... you can run it 6.25 mg every other day or 12.5 mg every 3 days... thats plenty with sarms considering there is no conversion but your still on the safe side with that dosing...

sarms do not convert to estrogen whatsoever... however, given your circumstance, you can definitely use aromasin throughout... just don't crush your estrogen... you can run it 6.25 mg every other day or 12.5 mg every 3 days... thats plenty with sarms considering there is no conversion but your still on the safe side with that dosing...
Could you set me up a 12 week sarms cycle that consits of lgd, mk, and s4 please

Could you set me up a 12 week sarms cycle that consits of lgd, mk, and s4 please

absolutely bro... www.sarmsx.com

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk-2866 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 aromasin 6.25 mg eod
9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Appreciate it bro!! By the way, even in my cirumstances, aromasin isnt nessecsary for me in PCT?

Appreciate it bro!! By the way, even in my cirumstances, aromasin isnt nessecsary for me in PCT?

you most certainly can... it will only benefit you... i just didnt want you to think you HAD to run it but it definitely is nice in pct... it wont be profound at that dose on your igf levels but it will still boost them which you definitely want...

9-12 d aspartic acid

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day

Love this stack.. This put on some size and give you some nice strength gains.

you most certainly can... it will only benefit you... i just didnt want you to think you HAD to run it but it definitely is nice in pct... it wont be profound at that dose on your igf levels but it will still boost them which you definitely want...
Are there any signs i can look for if my estrogen is getting to low from the aromasin when i use it? Im just nervous to use too much aromasin and crush my estrogen, and too little to get gyno with my circumstances even though sarms dont convert. Have you seen 6.25mg eod with others to be a suffiencent dose to cover both these aspects? THANKS DG!

Are there any signs i can look for if my estrogen is getting to low from the aromasin when i use it? Im just nervous to use too much aromasin and crush my estrogen, and too little to get gyno with my circumstances even though sarms dont convert. Have you seen 6.25mg eod with others to be a suffiencent dose to cover both these aspects? THANKS DG!

i dont care about symptoms as i do bloodwork... check bloodwork every 4 weeks or so... i HIGHLY HIGHLY HIGHLY doubt 6.25 would ever rush anyones estrogen... yes, 6.25 has worked great on sarms cycles for many... you are over concerned on this one... you will be just fine.. just relax bro

Top Bottom