napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

SARM and PH combo guidance

infiknight

Hi all and a massive thanks for this forum actually existing! We need more people like this :)

I've just ran Ostarine for 6 weeks and I'm thinking to do as follows:

- Go straight into MK-677 for at least 11 weeks (will then be travelling for 2 weeks so will continue after that)
- 3 weeks into the MK start a Epistane and Trenavar stack for 30 days
- Then add PCT and Ostarine to the MK for 30 days

Does it sound good? What would you change?

Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Hi all and a massive thanks for this forum actually existing! We need more people like this :)

- Go straight into MK-677 for at least 11 weeks (will then be travelling for 2 weks so will continue after that)

Thank you in advance!
Are you dead set on running those PH's? PH's are pretty terrible, especially without a test base.

- Go straight into MK-677 for at least 11 weeks (will then be travelling for 2 weeks so will continue after that)

Thank you in advance!

its okay... i love epistane but honestly, trenavar flat out sucks... don't waste your time... you also just wasted a perfectly good ostarine cycle running it 6 weeks? that's HALF a cycle brother... not good at all. where did you get it from? mk677 is EXCELLENT but you need to run it 6 months to a year brother... i can fix this big time for you but i need to know your goals here... age/weight/height/body fat? goals?

I think you'd be far better off enhancing this cycle further with the inclusion of sarms.

Give us your stats and goals and we can help you put something together

Last edited:
Thank you for offering to help.

I'm 35, 5'9", 183 pounds, body fat is around 12%. My goals are to gain some lean size (aesthetic physiques appeal more to me).
What would you suggest I put together for these 11 weeks?

Btw, I started the MK-677 this morning and oh my frigging days....the hunger attack......the HUNGER!! I usually cycle to work but had to get off and catch the subway, then find the first shop and get myself a healthy snack after I had already had a good breakfast :D

@DylanGemeli: I was under the impression that Ostarine should be run 6-8 weeks at a time :/ As I'm based in Europe I get my things via a UK site that sell the German Pharmaceuticals brand.

Thank you for offering to help.

I'm 35, 5'9", 183 pounds, body fat is around 12%. My goals are to gain some lean size (aesthetic physiques appeal more to me).
What would you suggest I put together for these 11 weeks?

Btw, I started the MK-677 this morning and oh my frigging days....the hunger attack......the HUNGER!! I usually cycle to work but had to get off and catch the subway, then find the first shop and get myself a healthy snack after I had already had a good breakfast :D

@DylanGemeli: I was under the impression that Ostarine should be run 6-8 weeks at a time :/ As I'm based in Europe I get my things via a UK site that sell the German Pharmaceuticals brand.

oh boy... chances are your not even getting real sarms or probably lacking quality... im not sure where you got the impression that ostarine was only ran 6-8 weeks but thats way off... you need to hold off until this all gets situated bro because otherwise your wasting time, money and your not going to get everything out of this that you should...

Welcome aboard brother! Glad to have you here.

I have to agree with Dylan.. Ostarine only gets better the longer you run it. Run these the right amount of time, and if they aren't Pure Essence, I would def switch. Allot of these companies are there to make money and will give you stuff you think is sarms but could be PH's or just straight bunk product. Allot companies are their for their money and don't give a shit about you. PE is tried and true.

Thank you in advance!

I would change the prohormones in the cycle, as I think they will only spoil the SARMS cycle. Better stack in there more SARMS in the cycle, and you will get very good results, with no side effects. All in all, what is the point in using prohormones when you got SARMS and steroids? If you want serious results and don't mind for the side effects, go with steroids, if you want some growth, but yet something milder than the steroids, go with SARMS.... the prohormones will bring the worst out of both worlds.

Top Bottom