napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S4, GW, Ostarine, SR-9009 stack 4th Week Update. Need Advice :)

axgzl01

Hello everyone. I wanted to give you guys some ideas about this stack. My stats 23 yo, Male, 6"1, 250 lbs:)D) I've Been lifting about 2 years but my first year was too unprofessional. It's been 4 week since I am on it and I gotta say MAN! I really liked this stack. My chest and shoulders got never this big before. My bench increased tremendously. I can do 5-6 reps without a spotter for the weights that normally lift with a spotter about 4 weeks ago. My arms get pumped up even at the warm-up sets. I've never felt my arms this hard before. When they are pumped, the tshirt I wear becomes too tight lol. In past 4 weeks, I only used Creatine and sometimes whey protein. Because I've been eating a lot of meat protein etc.

Sides: S4 was worrying me like many of you out there who are thinking about the sides. I must say that I haven't got a serious side effects from S4 so far. I am dosing it between 50-60 mg a day. I only have a few seconds adjustment when I go to inside from outside and that's it... No other sides have seen.

My only problem is, I can't stop eating. I get hungry very often. My purpose was to cut but I gained like 5 pounds in 4 weeks. I was 245 4 weeks ago with %22 body fat. I am not sure about my body fat right now but I guess it dropped down little bit. I can't properly cut I eat a lot. I think GW and SR-9009 has a big role on this. Increasing my metabolism and make me hungry often lol. I gotta take care of this SOON. So any advice on this would be appreciated.

My final notes, I really liked this stack. I would definitely recommend it if you can afford all four. If not, you may drop Ostarine. But I would definitely suggest to stack S4 with anything. I am very pleased with S4. Even though I am 250lbs I don't really look fat. Unlike, I look pretty big which makes me happy and motivated. But I really have to cut at least 10 pounds.

I can answer any other specific questions with my opinions and experiences for those who are considering starting this stack.

Last edited:
I'm getting ready to start my triple stack (GW, S4, MK) and I can't wait. Decided to opt out of the SR-9009 for financial reasons though. Glad to hear you're loving the stack but the hunger issues scares me lol. I have a hard enough time resisting cravings as it is!

I'm getting ready to start my triple stack (GW, S4, MK) and I can't wait. Decided to opt out of the SR-9009 for financial reasons though. Glad to hear you're loving the stack but the hunger issues scares me lol. I have a hard enough time resisting cravings as it is!

You will love the stack man. And yeah I can understand the financial reasons for SR-9009. You will need 3 bottles for 8 weeks... The only problem is that hunger issue lol I eat a huge ass brown rice, chicken breast with roasted broccoli and about 1-2 hours later I get hungry again lol

prepare foods in advance pack em for lunches for instance today I packed 3 turkey meatballs and cabbage and kale steamed (2 Tupperware) an apple, a cup of red grapefruit, 1 rice cake, handful of almonds, and some beets drink water in between and I have staved off the hunger issues or overeating at 1 meal. and of course oatmeal and cantaloupe for breakfast 2 3 whole eggs and a protein shake after workout

prepare foods in advance pack em for lunches for instance today I packed 3 turkey meatballs and cabbage and kale steamed (2 Tupperware) an apple, a cup of red grapefruit, 1 rice cake, handful of almonds, and some beets drink water in between and I have staved off the hunger issues or overeating at 1 meal. and of course oatmeal and cantaloupe for breakfast 2 3 whole eggs and a protein shake after workout

This sounds good. In the breakfast I have this Kodiak Protein Pancake mix. I add a scoop of whey into the mix and make it pretty good starting meal. But I will try to prepare foods in advance. Thanks :)

Hello everyone. I wanted to give you guys some ideas about this stack. My stats 23 yo, Male, 6"1, 250 lbs:)D) I've Been lifting about 2 years but my first year was too unprofessional. It's been 4 week since I am on it and I gotta say MAN! I really liked this stack. My chest and shoulders got never this big before. My bench increased tremendously. I can do 5-6 reps without a spotter for the weights that normally lift with a spotter about 4 weeks ago. My arms get pumped up even at the warm-up sets. I've never felt my arms this hard before. When they are pumped, the tshirt I wear becomes too tight lol. In past 4 weeks, I only used Creatine and sometimes whey protein. Because I've been eating a lot of meat protein etc.

Sides: S4 was worrying me like many of you out there who are thinking about the sides. I must say that I haven't got a serious side effects from S4 so far. I am dosing it between 50-60 mg a day. I only have a few seconds adjustment when I go to inside from outside and that's it... No other sides have seen.

My only problem is, I can't stop eating. I get hungry very often. My purpose was to cut but I gained like 5 pounds in 4 weeks. I was 245 4 weeks ago with %22 body fat. I am not sure about my body fat right now but I guess it dropped down little bit. I can't properly cut I eat a lot. I think GW and SR-9009 has a big role on this. Increasing my metabolism and make me hungry often lol. I gotta take care of this SOON. So any advice on this would be appreciated.

My final notes, I really liked this stack. I would definitely recommend it if you can afford all four. If not, you may drop Ostarine. But I would definitely suggest to stack S4 with anything. I am very pleased with S4. Even though I am 250lbs I don't really look fat. Unlike, I look pretty big which makes me happy and motivated. But I really have to cut at least 10 pounds.

I can answer any other specific questions with my opinions and experiences for those who are considering starting this stack.
Those are awesome results you are having man! Pretty impressive for only 4 weeks. It sounds like you've made some nice gains while your bodyfat has gone down, so if your hunger increased its not been such a negative if you are,still making progress. Sarms increase anabolism and because if this some may have hunger increase though it doesn't happen to everyone.

I know you'd prefer to be in more of a cut, so what you can do is possibly add in some ECA stack and the ephedrine and caffeine combo can help suppress appetite

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

This is on a thread that I was going to start, so hard to stay on a high protein diet. I'm getting the 250-300g of protein, like 100 grams of good fat(mostly from peanut butter & red meat) & like 20g of carbs. But can't get to 3000 cal.
Any suggestions??

Mk can cause you to want to knaw yer own arm off from hunger.

Those are awesome results you are having man! Pretty impressive for only 4 weeks. It sounds like you've made some nice gains while your bodyfat has gone down, so if your hunger increased its not been such a negative if you are,still making progress. Sarms increase anabolism and because if this some may have hunger increase though it doesn't happen to everyone.

I know you'd prefer to be in more of a cut, so what you can do is possibly add in some ECA stack and the ephedrine and caffeine combo can help suppress appetite

I really feel so good during my workouts and like I said I got bigger lol I might try ECA since I am no longer taking any preworkouts. I will definitely check it out. Thanks :)

This is on a thread that I was going to start, so hard to stay on a high protein diet. I'm getting the 250-300g of protein, like 100 grams of good fat(mostly from peanut butter & red meat) & like 20g of carbs. But can't get to 3000 cal.
Any suggestions??

20 g of carbs is too low in my opinion. You can do 300 protein , 250 carbs and 60 fat. This should make up to 3000. I usually have a higher carb meal about an hour before workout and I get insane pumps...

Any suggestions??

Why do you need 3000 calories specifically? It sounds like you need to increase your carb intake a bit. 20g of carbs is pretty damn low.....basically you are in ketogenic range, so unless you are doing ketogenic increase your carb intake to like 100-150g per day

I really feel so good during my workouts and like I said I got bigger lol I might try ECA since I am no longer taking any preworkouts. I will definitely check it out. Thanks :)

No problem at all bro. Glad I could help

No problem at all bro. Glad I could help

I have Yohimbine HCL in hand. Bought it bogo free sale about 2-3 months ago. I may start using this during my cutting stack. If it don't work the way I want, I can try ECA as you said.

you need to do several things... 1. stop thinking about it so much 2. make sure you are getting plenty of fiber rich foods... they make you feel full and satiated... 3. eat small meals every 2-3 hours 4. drink plenty of water 5. take in plenty of vegetables...

Why do you need 3000 calories specifically? It sounds like you need to increase your carb intake a bit. 20g of carbs is pretty damn low.....basically you are in ketogenic range, so unless you are doing ketogenic increase your carb intake to like 100-150g per day

Yes, right now that is what I'm doing. That is why it's so hard to get to 3000 calorie mark

Nice update man! It blew me away the first time i started this stack. Currently running MK677 for the first time and I'm sure I'll be blown away like I've had with the rest of the lineup.

you need to do several things... 1. stop thinking about it so much 2. make sure you are getting plenty of fiber rich foods... they make you feel full and satiated... 3. eat small meals every 2-3 hours 4. drink plenty of water 5. take in plenty of vegetables...

I don't understand why you always saying that I should stop overthinking when I post something lol

Thanks for the advices :)

Top Bottom