napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

S-4 wow lol

Good deal man. More I hear about it I am thnking more and more about that one as I figure which one for my first cycle. Lots of info here.

On your date good luck. I am all about the base as well

Thanks Bro. Im definitely excited about S4 being that i have just started it and its having great effects already. No vision sides yet like i mentioned but im going to keep running this for another week at 50mg and if i dont get vision issues, im bumping up to 75mg and see how that goes. Hopefully that will be the case.

Thanks Bro. Im definitely excited about S4 being that i have just started it and its having great effects already. No vision sides yet like i mentioned but im going to keep running this for another week at 50mg and if i dont get vision issues, im bumping up to 75mg and see how that goes. Hopefully that will be the case.

Is this the only sarm you are on? I probably will only be able to afford one and am thinking s4, lgd, or ostarine.

Is this the only sarm you are on? I probably will only be able to afford one and am thinking s4, lgd, or ostarine.
Im also taking Stenabolic and Cardarine with this. Cardarine is great for endurance and fat loss but ive noticed stenabolic being really good at losing bodyfat fat as well. S-4 seems to compliment this fat loss well by hardening the muscles and make them stand out more while your bodyfat is dropping. perfect combo.

So today was day 5 on S-4 at 50mg a day. Fuck this is good shit. I thought GW and SR stacked together was good and it definitely is but S-4 has pushed my gym session over the top with only 5 days in. I could NOT get tired out and the vascularity again was awesome. I was in a great mood as well and the cuts were definitely showing in the physique. I have not experienced any Vision sides yet. I woke up this morning for work at 4AM and I was still able to see fine in the dark. Whats really awesome is I was able to push out a massive workout with only 2 Tuna whole wheat wraps all day. I had 2 people today ask me about my vascularity haha plus since i was in a great mood, I set up a date with the cutie at the gym with the VERY nice round ass Wooo! lol Dylan is right on point with S-4 being such a great SARM!

Oh hell yeah bro! S4 is incredible, and it certainly adds a lot of benefit to what you are already running. You now have an incredibly powerful stack for fat loss, endurance, and some sick vascularity.....all of which you are experiencing. Keep the updates coming brother!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Running on a week and a half and S4 is getting better by the day. Muscles are looking/feeling solid all day long now!, Mood is improving and fat is dropping at a faster rate. Ive been at 50mg for the week and a half and no vision sides at all, not even a yellow tint like others have reported. Going for squats tonight and push through this workout. S4 gets 2 thumbs up so far and will be using this shit again lol. Once i come down more in BF% im thinking of stacking S4 with RAD140. Highly recommended to get that hardened look!

Running on a week and a half and S4 is getting better by the day. Muscles are looking/feeling solid all day long now!, Mood is improving and fat is dropping at a faster rate. Ive been at 50mg for the week and a half and no vision sides at all, not even a yellow tint like others have reported. Going for squats tonight and push through this workout. S4 gets 2 thumbs up so far and will be using this shit again lol. Once i come down more in BF% im thinking of stacking S4 with RAD140. Highly recommended to get that hardened look!

thanks for the update... excellent to hear your off to a great start...

s4 and rad would be an excellent combo... im a huge fan of s4 and lgd in a stack so stacking the three would be more than ideal...

thanks for the update... excellent to hear your off to a great start...

s4 and rad would be an excellent combo... im a huge fan of s4 and lgd in a stack so stacking the three would be more than ideal...

Thanks Dylan. I took a shot at S-4 because of your praise about it and im glad i went for it lol Its an awesome Sarm bro.

Thanks Dylan. I took a shot at S-4 because of your praise about it and im glad i went for it lol Its an awesome Sarm bro.

i keep telling everyone now, and have been for many years, that s4 is the strongest of any sarm and i stand by that... im really happy your seeing what its all about

You got that right bro. S4 is incredibly powerful for its effects, and unfortunately gets overlooked far too often because people like to overplay the vision side effects and blow them out of proportion than what they really are

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Top Bottom