napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Roid Rage

TX CHICK

Hey ladies!

Has anyone had any experience with the so called "roid rage"?

Have you dealt with roid rage in relationships before with your significant other? If so, how'd you deal with it?

I don't necessarily believe that roid rage is a legitimate thing, but I have heard of certain steroids making people aggressive and irritable. I know I've become aggressive on just sarms...

I just want to get some insight and hear other people's experiences with the mood swings in relationships and how y'all have dealt with it.

Guys, feel free to chip in too!

Ive been on 500mg of test for the last 11 weeks, and i can definitely say sometimes i get upset at things that are not reasonable. Just the other day i was driving and i some dude was trying to make a left turn on a 3 lane street, and he was blocking one lane. I got really upset and just wanted to fight him, but these thoughts go away quickly.

Guess it's kinda like asking if there are people that get angry when they drink. I believe it's all based on the individuals personality more so with AAS, so if they're already a dick before gear then when they are on gear they will be an even bigger dick.

Guess it's kinda like asking if there are people that get angry when they drink. I believe it's all based on the individuals personality more so with AAS, so if they're already a dick before gear then when they are on gear they will be an even bigger dick.

Absolutely. Great comparison. It's unique to each individual.

500 mg of test, 300 deca, 50mg Dbol daily. No Aromosin or caber. Complete rage! Big lesson learned here. I hated everyone. How did I deal with it ? I cut out the Dbol and cut do 50mg of deca.
It was really bad, hurt my shop, relationship and personal life. Luckily it didn't last too long because I caught it happening . is say the biggest thing is being aware of yourself.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Never... I just get really horny all the time... Lol

I'm a lover... Not a fighter! LMAO

I really don't ever take high dosages so that's probably why...

I can get extremely aggressive sexually at 500+, and at that point I usually carry bail money. Lol

Sent from the NY ROBO house of GAINZZZZ
Just be careful... Bail money won't help with rape charges... Lol

I been arrested twice in last two years, both on tren. And nothing sexual. I have to much respect for my wife And women. But.. Lil punk ass kids need a lesson every once in a while :)

Tru dat yo... Lol

I've taken some high doses of test and only get more happy and horny. Hopefully tren will not get me too angry.

Thanks for all the feedback guys!

It's definitely a balancing act. I think it's important for people to be aware of what it can do to your temperament.

It's sad to see how it can also effect things in your personal life... I'm sure most of you would say it's not worth it when it starts effecting your job, family, relationships, etc.

I been arrested twice in last two years, both on tren. And nothing sexual. I have to much respect for my wife And women. But.. Lil punk ass kids need a lesson every once in a while :)

Hahahaha amen brother

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

obvi that is and was the biggest fear my wife had when I mentioned gear, she is a nurse and after research and me promising if I feel like I am out of control I would stop, but to her surprise I was test and sarms only I was not angry, she was more angry than I was on sarms hahaha maybe we should pose this to the guys. But I think gear has gotten a bad rap over the years, these ass clowns that blame roid rage are just douche's anyway its just an easy out if you are an asshole you wil be a triple asshole on gear if you are nice then you will be nice. anyone has the ability to snap or be snippy when the test levels are up and some of the shit makes you irritable but if you have been in the game a while you know how to pick your battles. IMO

"Rage" just refers to irritability and being pushed over the edge quicker. It's an exaggeration. So it is real it's just not talked about enough for people to realize roid rage doesn't mean you just run around raging at everything. It just reacts to however your circumstances already are. Irritability can make anyone fly off the handle now and then. If you live or work around people you don't like then yeah you may be constantly pissed off. If you're happy then you're fine. It just emphasizes you're current circumstances.
For example my ex hated roids and blamed them for me blowin up at her a lot. My current GF doesn't see that. So there you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

right but I think "roid rage" is a scapegoat to pro athletes to fly off the handle fight, kill, but the thing they don't blame is the alcohol, coke, etc etc that these bafoons are using as well. they blame the "taboo" substance that the media and govt have tried to turn people against

"Rage" just refers to irritability and being pushed over the edge quicker. It's an exaggeration. So it is real it's just not talked about enough for people to realize roid rage doesn't mean you just run around raging at everything. It just reacts to however your circumstances already are. Irritability can make anyone fly off the handle now and then. If you live or work around people you don't like then yeah you may be constantly pissed off. If you're happy then you're fine. It just emphasizes you're current circumstances.
For example my ex hated roids and blamed them for me blowin up at her a lot. My current GF doesn't see that. So there you go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Www.expressdomesticapache.com

[email protected]

Fuck that Jack! This thread has me raging so bad TX CHICK is getting her ass punched out tonight.
May punch out a couple car windows walking up to the house. Gonna kick the neighbors cat a bit too.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck that Jack! This thread has me raging so bad TX CHICK is getting her ass punched out tonight.
May punch out a couple car windows walking up to the house. Gonna kick the neighbors cat a bit too.
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well that escalated quickly!

Tren makes me way more irritable I loose my cool for stupid shit . low dose xanax long workouts and lots of sex problem solved

Top Bottom