napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

TX Chick Sarms log.

You hear that MissBizz!!! I'm leaving your hard headed ass on the treadmill!! Lol [emoji6] [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

im sure your quite busy with the holiday season but just checking in on your progress!

Ya she is slammed with the end of the year dude. She will be on though. She works for an accounting firm so busy time of year when it comes to work. She did loose another pound though as of last night. She is still getting some decent strength gain. Doesn't look like its coming as fast but I'l leave that for her to determine...

Can't wait to see where she sits at the end of the SARMs cycle!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengths me. Philippians 4:13"

Ya she is slammed with the end of the year dude. She will be on though. She works for an accounting firm so busy time of year when it comes to work. She did loose another pound though as of last night. She is still getting some decent strength gain. Doesn't look like its coming as fast but I'l leave that for her to determine...
Good to hear. Looking forward to the updates when she can provide them

Hey everyone!

I have a quick minute. I'm actually at work today... End of the year is really busy for me. I've got a pretty demanding client..

Yes I lost another pound. Sitting at 157. I was a little sick this week plus I had finals at school plus works been bugging me down.. So I haven't been as active as I'd like to be at the gym... Things should slow down in about a week or so.

Terror is right. I've noticed my strength increasing. My endurance is a lot higher.

One thing is for sure... My aggression is through the roof!!! I'm normally a calm, cool girl, but the littlest things have been ticking me off. Especially at the gym or when I'm driving.

Also, I've been breaking out on my shoulders and back. And I usually never break out on my body. Is it a side of the sarms?
Is there a scrub or something I can use?

No vision sides since a few weeks ago, which is great.

I've had two people come up to me at the gym giving me compliments which made my ego grow a little bigger lol but it made me feel really good and makes me want to push myself harder.

I'll do a better job in keeping you all posted! Doing my best trying to juggle a million and one things lol.

Hey! My hip is better. Thanks for asking. I haven't gone so hard on my legs and have been avoiding any sort of squats. Giving it a break.

Hey everyone!

I have a quick minute. I'm actually at work today... End of the year is really busy for me. I've got a pretty demanding client..

Yes I lost another pound. Sitting at 157. I was a little sick this week plus I had finals at school plus works been bugging me down.. So I haven't been as active as I'd like to be at the gym... Things should slow down in about a week or so.

Terror is right. I've noticed my strength increasing. My endurance is a lot higher.

One thing is for sure... My aggression is through the roof!!! I'm normally a calm, cool girl, but the littlest things have been ticking me off. Especially at the gym or when I'm driving.

Also, I've been breaking out on my shoulders and back. And I usually never break out on my body. Is it a side of the sarms?
Is there a scrub or something I can use?

No vision sides since a few weeks ago, which is great.

I've had two people come up to me at the gym giving me compliments which made my ego grow a little bigger lol but it made me feel really good and makes me want to push myself harder.

I'll do a better job in keeping you all posted! Doing my best trying to juggle a million and one things lol.

Good on resting the hip! Compliments are great and definitely keep you motivated! Lol..
I am taking sarms as well did before for six week and I also have some breaking out on my shoulders and a little on my face not sure if it is from sarms..could be..however I use antibacterial body wash..no perfumed lotions as it makes it worse and actually I have pretty dry skin to begin with..I just started using a home made beeswax. It has palm oil coconut oil olive oil and beeswax in it. It has really helped me..but if I had oily skin it would probably make it worse. Great job on the pound dropped!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I was looking at pictures before my sarms cycle and I can definitely see a difference. But I'll wait to post those pictures til the end of my cycle. You know, to grow the suspense... Lol

I was looking at pictures before my sarms cycle and I can definitely see a difference. But I'll wait to post those pictures til the end of my cycle. You know, to grow the suspense... Lol
Just the few pics in this thread you can see quite a difference! Pictures definitely help kerp you going because we never see a difference in our own bodies! Ill be patiently waiting for u to get them up lol! Im the same way though I posted up a kinda before pic and want to wait yo post anymore til I see a big change that im happy with!

That's awesome! Good for you! How much do you dose with sarms?
Im doing the mega cutting stack I got a log up... im doing the s4..gw..SR9009..and mk2866..I also take a eca stack in the a.m. and have been thinking of pulling in the mk677..but if bigb and I both do it it's gonna be a lot of extra cash so not sure yet.

I see. Yeah that's a lot. I've been thinking about doing the SR9009.. Any thoughts or opinions?
It would definitely help with fat loss.. and endurance. I think you could benefit greatly from it. You dose it 6 times a day every 2-3 its hard at work but I manage.. I think you would like adding it in! Another Christmas present terror could get you :)

Terror better see this.... Lol

That's awesome though. I'll see what terror thinks but I think I'd like to give it a shot.

Have you had any sides from it?

Terror better see this.... Lol

That's awesome though. I'll see what terror thinks but I think I'd like to give it a shot.

Have you had any sides from it?
He will see it lol... absolutely no sides only sides I have seen are the same ones u are seeing. Other than all white lights at night are green for me but thats the s4.. terror..get her going! You need at least two bottles to start with..

I haven't done SARMs in a minute. Not sure if RickRock will have me on them after eq and var or not. It sounds like you are having a blast with this cycle! Looking forward to your progress pix!

"I can do all things through Christ who strengths me. Philippians 4:13"

Top Bottom