napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

What type of syringe and needle?

Joseph1990

Hello everyone sorry for dumb question, but what type of syringe and needle I need for my test c ? and where I can get them. Thank you

I use bd brand syringe and needles. 18g to draw and 21x1.5 to pin. Once I use those up I will be buying 23x1.5 to pin. I buy from med-vet.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im thinking perhaps at some point we need a stickie for needles/syringes. It seems that this question is coming up a ton and I guess people dont like to use the search function for threads. No offense intended OP, its just this comes up a lot.

Im thinking perhaps at some point we need a stickie for needles/syringes. It seems that this question is coming up a ton and I guess people dont like to use the search function for threads. No offense intended OP, its just this comes up a lot.

yes, i will get one made up with everyone's recommendations... you will find a fairly strong consensus everywhere for gpz... they are the choice of many

I use bd brand syringe and needles. 18g to draw and 21x1.5 to pin. Once I use those up I will be buying 23x1.5 to pin. I buy from med-vet.com

Lol, you're a savage bro. Fuck it, just use the 18g. I'm just messin with you man, but pinning with a 21g, you're a G

Lol, you're a savage bro. Fuck it, just use the 18g. I'm just messin with you man, but pinning with a 21g, you're a G

Some of the more experienced users here said over time I will develop some serious scarring so I won't be doing to forever but yeah it's great to me. Fast and painless.

And just to make you laugh but I'm serious, I have used the 18 a few times when that was all I had. Shit just flows right in

Some of the more experienced users here said over time I will develop some serious scarring so I won't be doing to forever but yeah it's great to me. Fast and painless.

And just to make you laugh but I'm serious, I have used the 18 a few times when that was all I had. Shit just flows right in

I don't know why you would ever want a fast injection. That's a recipe for PIP, scar tissue, and risk of abscess. Intake like 2 minutes to inject 3ccs through a 25g. I can't even tell I pinned after I'm done

I don't know why you would ever want a fast injection. That's a recipe for PIP, scar tissue, and risk of abscess. Intake like 2 minutes to inject 3ccs through a 25g. I can't even tell I pinned after I'm done

That is how I have done it for 2.5 years and in nursing school as well as in practice we inject quickly to not have the needle in for a long time. So far I never or I guess seldom have pip except when I pin with 25 in the delt. My Tuesday pin of 1cc masteron p and 1/2cc tren Storm hurts like crazy and that's with a 25 going slow

you never want to inject fast though... even when your done, y should always hold the needle in an extra 10-15 seconds at least to ensure everything is in, moving properly etc... if its done right, it should be so painless you don't even know your injecting...

Top Bottom