napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Favorite Syringe?

Have you tried the covidien syringes? Can the different brand needles interchange with a different brand syringe? Say I have terumo needles for drawing and I have covidien syringes. Could I attach the drawing needle to it?

Haven't tried Covidien before but yes as long as they are luer lock style pins/syringes, they should all be interchangeable. For example, right now I have BD syringes and Terumo pins. Works perfectly fine.

Haven't tried Covidien before but yes as long as they are luer lock style pins/syringes, they should all be interchangeable. For example, right now I have BD syringes and Terumo pins. Works perfectly fine.

Thanks bro. How do you like the BD syringes? I may order that instead of the covidien.

I use BD 3ml with BD 18g to draw and 23g to pin. They're sort of like a screw in.

That's what they give you free at the needle exchange. Nice they account for steroid users now and not just junkies.

Thanks bro. How do you like the BD syringes? I may order that instead of the covidien.
I like BD a lot. Quality is there. You wouldn't be disappointed if you went with them, I'll say that. I've always used either BD or Terumo and haven't had a need to try anything else. I'm sure Covidien will get the job done just fine though so your call bud.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I like BD a lot. Quality is there. You wouldn't be disappointed if you went with them, I'll say that. I've always used either BD or Terumo and haven't had a need to try anything else. I'm sure Covidien will get the job done just fine though so your call bud.

Thanks. Also, if I'm pinning 3cc, would it be better to use a 5cc syringe or 3cc syringe would do?

Thanks. Also, if I'm pinning 3cc, would it be better to use a 5cc syringe or 3cc syringe would do?

You're fine with the 3cc syringe. The 5cc syringes need a bit more pressure with drawing/injecting. No point really if you're not going over 3cc per injection. You just have to be a little more careful when aspirating but other than that you're good. I'd stick to the 3cc syringes but you could use either.

You're fine with the 3cc syringe. The 5cc syringes need a bit more pressure with drawing/injecting. No point really if you're not going over 3cc per injection. You just have to be a little more careful when aspirating but other than that you're good. I'd stick to the 3cc syringes but you could use either.

Totally forgot about the aspirating part. I hope I don't pull the plunger all the way out and lose 3cc of gear. Also, would 3cc be able to pin in the delts? Debating if I should still get the 1" needles of get some 1.5" for the glutes

I use GPZ also. They carried Terumo but it looks like they're phasing those out for Covidien. I've always used Terumo and BD. BD Syringes are nice too.

Really? I didn't know they were changing. I've only had experience with the terumo

Totally forgot about the aspirating part. I hope I don't pull the plunger all the way out and lose 3cc of gear. Also, would 3cc be able to pin in the delts? Debating if I should still get the 1" needles of get some 1.5" for the glutes

1.5 is my general choice for Quads and Gluts.

Really? I didn't know they were changing. I've only had experience with the terumo

Same here. I tried one other brand so long ago that I dont remember the name. Reseached the sharpest needle, invested in a shit ton of stock and well...its finally nearing the bottom of the barrel. I had trouble finding Terumo at a reasonable price (before this posting, that is.)

So is this what I want?
921d0138748a6e6d91f1511fe4c60c10.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I get everything from www.gpzservices.com

There's a lot of opinions on what to draw with and what to inject with. Too large of a needle to draw and you will take chants out of the stopper. I draw with a 22g

As for injecting, too big of a gauge and it will cause more PIP. I use a smaller gauge for less pip and a slower injection which is another thing you want to avoid pip. I use a 25g

Everything Rick just said I stand by and do myself.

That's what it looks like. They have really limited selection for Terumo now and it's all on sale like they're trying to move it. They just added in Covidien but they still carry Nipro and some BD. Maybe they'll restock Terumo, hopefully.

Top Bottom