napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Care to share your most reckless or worst decesion running AAS?

21infantry

Don't really have one as of yet, only on my second cycle. I wouldn't call my first cycle reckless but misinformed and not effective. Just changed the dosage every week 300 to 400 back to 350. I'm sure we have some guys on here that run SuperDrol for 7 weeks or something. Share

Trying to get ripped as possible and running Drol and Winny together (I know) for too long. Man I got shredded as fuck and the Drol had every part of me pumped but it ended up wrecking my stomach flora so bad it took weeks of ginger and probiotics to get myself back to normal. Plus my BP was through the roof. Never again.

mine is without a doubt running tren storm WAY too high.. i fell victim to getting an addicting feeling on the crazy gains you make with it and i was dosing triple what i should have been and paid for it... it made me an emotional disaster and i had to stop... i won't EVER do that again... generally before that it was just running orals a bit too long... extending those extra weeks did nothing but make me miserable.. those are generally what i screw up with things

mine is without a doubt running tren storm WAY too high.. i fell victim to getting an addicting feeling on the crazy gains you make with it and i was dosing triple what i should have been and paid for it... it made me an emotional disaster and i had to stop... i won't EVER do that again... generally before that it was just running orals a bit too long... extending those extra weeks did nothing but make me miserable.. those are generally what i screw up with things

Hahahahaha i think 90% of this thread will relate to tren.
My mistake is the one wich gave me the title on a couple boards of "the dude that ran 2g's of tren" lol Tell them my name and "oooohhhhhh ur the dude that ran 2g of tren"

Anyway. Dont necessarily regret it. All ended safe and sound but I dont think I will do it again. It did what needed ad expected I guess lol

My mistake is the one wich gave me the title on a couple boards of "the dude that ran 2g's of tren" lol Tell them my name and "oooohhhhhh ur the dude that ran 2g of tren"

Anyway. Dont necessarily regret it. All ended safe and sound but I dont think I will do it again. It did what needed ad expected I guess lol

LOL im sure there are plenty of tren stories!

I'm surprised Dylan, you seem to be of the more conservative nature.

Tx, I'm not surpised but I'm sure Robo has you beat. Running Tren Ace for 6 months, wow. I'm sure that is not even his most lets say risky endeavors

So far I've had only great experiences thankfully. I'm sure this next run will be the one to really show me if I can get any sides mostly worried about tren and anger issues coming out.

Probably running drol at 100mg ed while on 850 tren. Lots of anger. Luckily im just barely sane enough that I didnt choke someone out.

Tren is definitely the chief "oops" compound

I ran Tren at a gram a week for 6 months with drol for 2 months of it. Lesson learned.

Surprisingly I really don't have any crazy story to share. I've never abused doses and my cycles have never exceeded 16 weeks. I've never ran more than 6 weeks on an oral.

I really don't get bad side effects on any steroid either, so no fun stories to share on that either unfortunately

Pretty much everything I did during the 1st few years I started with anabolics. Being uneducated, piss poor PCT's if I even ran one, being on for too long.....

My first cycle; no ancillaries no pct absolutely no clue what I was doing. I was 19 and I didn't know JACK. All that was given to me was Test 400, which left huge swollen balls on my ass, and Tren Enanthate...yes...Enanthate.. insomnia, sleep paralysis, mild psychosis, aggression bad anxiety lol. I only ran it for 5 weeks until after I left my work in construction and moved in with my girlfriend THEN thats when all the atrocity kicked in. I didn't know what was going on I thought I was going insane. But we live & we learn....now I love tren. lol. I might even ditch this NPP for some of that tren storm LOL.

My first cycle; no ancillaries no pct absolutely no clue what I was doing. I was 19 and I didn't know JACK. All that was given to me was Test 400, which left huge swollen balls on my ass, and Tren Enanthate...yes...Enanthate.. insomnia, sleep paralysis, mild psychosis, aggression bad anxiety lol. I only ran it for 5 weeks until after I left my work in construction and moved in with my girlfriend THEN thats when all the atrocity kicked in. I didn't know what was going on I thought I was going insane. But we live & we learn....now I love tren. lol. I might even ditch this NPP for some of that tren storm LOL.
My experience was almost the same as yours. No ancillaries and no clue where to obtain pct. My go t source was just a middle man so i was getting raped with prices. 120 for 10ml of test and 140 for 10 ml of tren E. And this was ugl gear! I asked what is a good pct and he told me to take letrozole and i should be ok. He was selling me ancillaries for 120 a bottle. I was getting bloated as hell from 500mg of test ew and he said it was normal. Man i just want to punch his throat for giving me wrong advice. Thanks to forums and knowledgeable guys like everyone here for the information and help.

sent from a pineapple under the sea

Huge swollen balls on your ass are never a good thing LOL

Top Bottom