napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Predictions for Weidman x Rockhold, Also x McGregor, Edgar x Mendes

MarkD

3 days of MMA starting last night and the Eddie Bravo Invitational (bjj tournament) on Sunday. What are your guys predictions? I love Paige Van Zant but she got worked last night. Tough girl, she'll bounce back.

So I am taking:
Weidman - I think Rockhold has a good chance to beat him but Weidman is just on fire right now and a relentless powerhouse. If Luke wins I won't be shocked though. The way he beat down Machida was vicious.

Aldo and McGregor...I can't decide - Conor is the guy who can beat him BUT we don't know if he's really in Aldos head they way we think. Conor has the size and strength advantage as well as being a southpaw with a sickening understanding of gauging distance. However, Aldo is a black belt in bjj and a multiple time world grappling champ. If he gets Conor on the ground he will submit him.

Mendes - He has the speed, wrestling and striking accuracy to beat Frankie. However, Frankie gets better by the fight. He might come in and bring something to the table he never has before. This will be a good fight.

I hope Faber loses just because I'm tired of his ass chin and gay hair, lol.

I didn't even know faber was fighting. I hate him. So he loses lol.
Weidman and Rockhold is such a close call for me. I like them both and talent is outstanding. Weidman has the momentum and great skills but I give Rockhold the technique advantage. This will be Weidman's biggest challenge by far. And I'm sticking with Weidman. Although agreeing with you, won't be surprised either way.
Also is a bitch lol. He's so scared to lose that he will do anything to get out of any fight. I'm only worried about his ground game. But I think he has something to prove and will stand for too long. Giving it to McGregor.
Edgar has always been a top pick for me. Not only ability wise but as a good character. Mendes is a beast now though. He too gets better and better. I pick Edgar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm so out of the loop on UFC now. I used to watch it religiously, but just got away from it

Apparently Edgar vs mendes was last night on TUF finale. Edgar won R1 2:00 knockout. He gets next title fight.

Apparently Edgar vs mendes was last night on TUF finale. Edgar won R1 2:00 knockout. He gets next title fight.

I think the ref could have waited a bit longer before he stopped it. Mendes didn't look totally out.

That was a disappointing fight. Seriously. Unimpressed by both Weidman and Rockhold. I have been looking forward to that fight and what a horrible showing lol. Oh well.

That was a disappointing fight. Seriously. Unimpressed by both Weidman and Rockhold. I have been looking forward to that fight and what a horrible showing lol. Oh well.

Rockhold held it down man! Weidman shouldn't even be a (former) champion. The disappointment was Aldo.. Mcgregor got in his head.

Rockhold held it down man! Weidman shouldn't even be a (former) champion. The disappointment was Aldo.. Mcgregor got in his head.

Oh I am perfectly fine with either way that turned out. I followed both since the start and liked both. But they gassed a lot in round one and in my opinion just wasn't as expected.
I'm glad Aldo lost. I was tired of all of his excuses. The disappointment was losing $60 on the PPV.

Rockhold looked like he didn't give a fuck and still smashed Weidman. I'm glad Aldo lost too. I am looking forward to Conor x Frankie and also Conor asking to go to 155 to fight the winner of Cowboy x Dos Anjos.

This is why I stream all the fights. I'll never pay $60 for 13 seconds of fight.

I don't have Internet that can stream. Limited to dish Internet. Fucking sucks.

Top Bottom