napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

RoboMass and Robocyp

I’ll trade you appetite any time you’re ready. I can’t eat enough to put size on.

Man I’m very thankful for the appetite. I’ve really lost so much strength over the last year. School and work and stress and relationships be fuckin me up. I’m still not back at my preferred weight yet either.

Boldenone is EQ. So bold cyp and bold ace are short esters. Like npp is the short version of deca.
Can i run my EQ and front load the short ester till EQ kicks in? Is Robo Mass a combined product ?
Thanks.....planning on test, tren, EQ cycle for spring/Summer but want to kick it on this one. No dicking around.....father time is nipping at my heals. I have (2)10ml EQ 400mg/ml on hand from Platnum Biotech and a MGP Test cyp.....so im already on my way. I appreciate your input, looking at robo for rest of gear.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Can i run my EQ and front load the short ester till EQ kicks in? Is Robo Mass a combined product ?
Thanks.....planning on test, tren, EQ cycle for spring/Summer but want to kick it on this one. No dicking around.....father time is nipping at my heals. I have (2)10ml EQ 400mg/ml on hand from Platnum Biotech and a MGP Test cyp.....so im already on my way. I appreciate your input, looking at robo for rest of gear.

Robo has two “mass blends”.
Test cyp/deca at 250/200mg
Test cyp/EQ at 250/200mg

Front loading bold cyp before eq is a great idea. But I have one better. Robo has a tri-bold blend. Bold ace/cyp/eq all at 50mg each. This is the ultimate product to kickstart eq since it has some in it already. So by the time you switch the EQ there is absolutely no lag.

Robo has two “mass blends”.
Test cyp/deca at 250/200mg
Test cyp/EQ at 250/200mg

Front loading bold cyp before eq is a great idea. But I have one better. Robo has a tri-bold blend. Bold ace/cyp/eq all at 50mg each. This is the ultimate product to kickstart eq since it has some in it already. So by the time you switch the EQ there is absolutely no lag.
So to be clear, id run this tri blend at what dose and for how long? I run this AND my reg cycle at same time correct? I know EQ TAKES like 9 weeks to get going. Appreciate your advice and time.

Last edited:
So to be clear, id run this tri blend at what dose and for how long? I run this AND my reg cycle at same time correct? I know EQ TAKES like 9 weeks to get going. Appreciate your advice and time.

What’s your regular planned cycle?
I’d run 1ml 3x a week. That gives you 450mg of bold. Then when you switch 100% to eq I would bump it to a min of 600mg. I’d run it like 8-9 weeks to let the eq build. For that plan, if I was doing it, I’d run 3 vials within 9 weeks and switch to eq. That would give the last week or two an extra ml of the tribold. Then I’d run the eq the full 16 or whatever you have planned.

What’s your regular planned cycle?
I’d run 1ml 3x a week. That gives you 450mg of bold. Then when you switch 100% to eq I would bump it to a min of 600mg. I’d run it like 8-9 weeks to let the eq build. For that plan, if I was doing it, I’d run 3 vials within 9 weeks and switch to eq. That would give the last week or two an extra ml of the tribold. Then I’d run the eq the full 16 or whatever you have planned.
WEEK 1-16 EQ 900MG/WK
1-16 TEST CYP 500MG/ WK
1-9 TREN ACETATE 400MG/WK
1-16 PROVIRON. 100MG ED
ALSO AROMASIN, CABER, LIVER & ORGAN VITAMINS.
THIS IS WHAT I WAS PLANNING.......

Glad to see you on the board Mr. Steel. Will be following. Check my latest Robo log when you get the chance. I love this gear.....

Man I’m very thankful for the appetite. I’ve really lost so much strength over the last year. School and work and stress and relationships be fuckin me up. I’m still not back at my preferred weight yet either.

Glad to see you on the board Mr. Steel. Will be following. Check my latest Robo log when you get the chance. I love this gear.....

Hey Buddha!! Good to see ya! I knew you would love it. I’ve never heard of anyone who didn’t personally. What’s the thread title? I feel like I saw it a while back but I’ve been distracted this month. Job transitioning.

WEEK 1-16 EQ 900MG/WK
1-16 TEST CYP 500MG/ WK
1-9 TREN ACETATE 400MG/WK
1-16 PROVIRON. 100MG ED
ALSO AROMASIN, CABER, LIVER & ORGAN VITAMINS.
THIS IS WHAT I WAS PLANNING.......

Sayian’s suggestion is good, or personally I just like bold cyp with a bold ace kick start idea. I’ve always loved EQ but when I found out you could have shorter esters without PIP (that’s what made me ask to rep for him) I said fuck EQ and just started using cyp and ace. I need to get more ace to be honest. Painless bold ace blows my mind. I’m still impressed.

Last edited:
Robo Spring Cycle....it's just a few down from this post...also based on a 16 week EQ run....loving it....

Hey Buddha!! Good to see ya! I knew you would love it. I’ve never heard of anyone who didn’t personally. What’s the thread title? I feel like I saw it a while back but I’ve been distracted this month. Job transitioning.

Tell us about your training......

Lol! Man it’s been embarrassing lately I won’t lie. It’s been sporadic and without any pattern. It’s like my first workout almost every one and I’m weak as fuck and get mad sore lol! Having said that...

You know me, it’s balls to the wall without much rest and plenty of pwo before so I’m sweating like James Comey testifying before Congress [emoji13] ha! I hit cable isolated triceps extensions by the truck load at low to moderate weight for high reps (trying to spark up the weaker muscle fibers and get tons of blood flow).
Oh yeah, and they are almost always full body workouts right now.
Pushups, pec deck, chest press (high reps for all but chest press)
Dumbbell lateral and front raises also very low weight with very high reps. I like the 10x10 approach with these with 30-40 seconds rest between sets at a maximum. Even 10-12 pounds doing those will have me failing. Traps kick in half way through and then almost completely take over toward the end. Leg press high reps, quad extensions high reps, calf press, stair master sometimes, and lunges with around 60-90 lbs on my back when I have time. Dumbbell curls 30-50 lbs with pyramid style sets. Pull ups and seated close grip rows.

Pump is nearly my whole priority right now. I have a lot of weight to get back so im in no hurry. It needs to be lean as fuck when it comes and I won’t lie, being lighter DOES feel so much more comfortable. However my clothes are all too big now [emoji31] lmao

Nice Mr.Steel, I have also been focusing on intensity and even more form over weight than usual with awesome results. Gets me sweating like Dick Chaney at an Indigo Girls concert...I had to throw that in...LOL!

Top Bottom