napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx
roidvisorsteroidify
osgear

RoboMass and Robocyp

Do you think donating blood is just as necessary with the short Bold esters as the long?

Nah takes a while at high doses typical from what I’ve gathered. I’ve never had issues with that at all though so I’m speaking out my ass.

Nah takes a while at high doses typical from what I’ve gathered. I’ve never had issues with that at all though so I’m speaking out my ass.
I'm thinking Bold Ace, Tren Ace, Mast P, Test Prop. My kinda cycle.

I'm thinking Bold Ace, Tren Ace, Mast P, Test Prop. My kinda cycle.

Add winny (which your body doesn’t like unfortunately) and that’s an ultimate stack. Still an awesome profile. Yea. Definitely a great stack. The more I think lol.

You're lucky. I'm on 800mg of Robo's EQ and my appetite still sucks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Really? Sorry to hear! I know not everyone gets an increase in appetite from boldenone but wow I do big time. I seriously might never grow without it lol ;)

Work and life have been snapping at my heels lately so I haven’t been hitting it as hard as I’d like but I sure do have energy lately and appetite is still nuts. I even ate McDonald’s a couple times recently 🤣 I know I know I need to tone it down.

Work and life have been snapping at my heels lately so I haven’t been hitting it as hard as I’d like but I sure do have energy lately and appetite is still nuts. I even ate McDonald’s a couple times recently 🤣 I know I know I need to tone it down.
I had a Crispy Buttermilk Chicken sandwich the other day with my kids. It was pretty good.

God my appetite is even more insane right now. And I’ve been taking phentermine this week cause I ran out of adderall. No suppression whatsoever lol!

God my appetite is even more insane right now. And I’ve been taking phentermine this week cause I ran out of adderall. No suppression whatsoever lol!

I’ll trade you appetite any time you’re ready. I can’t eat enough to put size on.

I’ll trade you appetite any time you’re ready. I can’t eat enough to put size on.
I like the way The Rock says "the 10th meal can become a chore" with his Million dollar smile.

Top Bottom