napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Reconsidering Not Using TRT

I agree with RickRock... TRT and a cycle is not the same. As long as you're not super overweight and you're living a healthy and active lifestyle you should be just fine.

Now if you're on TRT and want to blast later on down the road that's a different story...

Pharma Lady Rep

i had posted that i wanted to stack other compounded with my TRT, but it seems from everyone elses advice that sarms might be the better idea because of my BF%. I was considering eq or Tbol. I wanted something that didnt have a lot of side effects. I may throw some LGD with my trt after a month or so. I really want to see what the TRT can do in regards to overall well-being but lean mass and strength (of course i am not expecting crazy lean mass)

Lets hope i say that haha. Being with those low numbers or even just low normal, sucked ass. I never knew why i was feeling like that until i pushed for more bloodwork. How long does it take for cyp to take effect or to start noticing the raised levels?

I would give it a good month or so after you start TRT. By then you should start to feel better, if not sooner than that

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

i had posted that i wanted to stack other compounded with my TRT, but it seems from everyone elses advice that sarms might be the better idea because of my BF%. I was considering eq or Tbol. I wanted something that didnt have a lot of side effects. I may throw some LGD with my trt after a month or so. I really want to see what the TRT can do in regards to overall well-being but lean mass and strength (of course i am not expecting crazy lean mass)

you need to stay away from the AAS compounds for the time being and just add in some sarms to suit your goals which can help you nicely. LGD would be a good add, but if you want I can help you decide what your best options are as far as sarms go

Lets hope i say that haha. Being with those low numbers or even just low normal, sucked ass. I never knew why i was feeling like that until i pushed for more bloodwork. How long does it take for cyp to take effect or to start noticing the raised levels?

From personal experience I felt full throttle after the 4th injection. So for me 2 weeks time.

you need to stay away from the AAS compounds for the time being and just add in some sarms to suit your goals which can help you nicely. LGD would be a good add, but if you want I can help you decide what your best options are as far as sarms go

Ya i may just stick with sarms in the mean time. Something else i was thinking about while on TRT, was how to get my e2 under control if i have an issue. Like is it going to be hard to dial in the right amount of arimidex? I read thread of people saying how to weak it is and finding the right dose is tricky. I am hoping my doctor will give me a good place to start. I am probably going to have to get blood-work done every week or bi-weekly.

Would aromsin be to much for TRT?

From personal experience I felt full throttle after the 4th injection. So for me 2 weeks time.

ya im hoping i feel better too after a week or so. What i am really hoping for is that my insurance will pay for my TRT. It paid 99% of my bloodwork and we all know how expensive that could be. Going thru a private doctor, so the scripts and all that is thru him and i pick up at pharmacy.

So appt went well. I started trt today. Doctor gave me my first shot of cyp.

The game plan is to Start 70mg a week and ramp up. He wants to see how I feel on less and then if nothing changes, then go higher. Right now their is no AI but could have gave it to me but I decided to wait till next my blood work which is like 4-8 week. I will probably be proactive and check my bloodwork bi-weekly just for my concern.

Something the doctor noticed was that my cholesterol was low, cortisol was low and thyroid was low. He wants me to get an mri of my pituitary gland(to see if any issues). He feels I might need some thyroid medication and might help some of the metabolism issues, lack of motivation, always tired. Even though he agrees that my test was low and typically correlates with my issues.

At first we were gonna start with thyroid medication first and then check back with a second visit. He said that possibly low thyroid could be linked to my low t. Which I found odd. But we ended doing trt instead but the thyroid is still an option later on. So might be on trt and thyroid medication. He didn't want to rush all kinds of meds and not see which actually helped.

The Dr would like to see my levels more in the higher normal range 800-1000. Something nice he said was numbers are numbers, they mean nothing unless the patient feels better. So if I feel better on a higher dose, then so be it.

One thing I didn't agree with was when he said if I ever decided to come off trt, that should cold turkey. I thought to myself wtf, but said we could use hcg to aid. I probably do a full pct regardless. But that's not the idea for now.

I will update this thread throughout the weeks with bloodwork and feedback. Maybe it will help someone.

Insurance covered my trt. I couldn't take a 10ml vial home, so I just need to come to the pharmacy once a month. My insurance doesn't want me getting to crazy haha

When is it the best time to do bloodwork after a pin? I told my doctor I want to be proactive with my bloodwork.

I pin once a week and as of now it's on Wednesdays. I want to see if the shot made a difference and so when my next appointment comes, we can see if my doctor needs to increase.

Thanks

Side note. Even though it's a small 70mg I'm feeling extra horny hahaha. It's been about 24hr since my shot.

Ya i may just stick with sarms in the mean time. Something else i was thinking about while on TRT, was how to get my e2 under control if i have an issue. Like is it going to be hard to dial in the right amount of arimidex? I read thread of people saying how to weak it is and finding the right dose is tricky. I am hoping my doctor will give me a good place to start. I am probably going to have to get blood-work done every week or bi-weekly.

Would aromsin be to much for TRT?

Aromasin would not be too much at all, and that's exactly what I'd recommend you go with. Most people do not require an AI while on TRT doses, but some that are estrogen sensitive may. It's really not hard to find the dose to suit you. For TRT you can usually run a dose like 6.25mg-7.5mg EOD and that usually will be plenty for most

So appt went well. I started trt today. Doctor gave me my first shot of cyp.

The game plan is to Start 70mg a week and ramp up. He wants to see how I feel on less and then if nothing changes, then go higher. Right now their is no AI but could have gave it to me but I decided to wait till next my blood work which is like 4-8 week. I will probably be proactive and check my bloodwork bi-weekly just for my concern.

Something the doctor noticed was that my cholesterol was low, cortisol was low and thyroid was low. He wants me to get an mri of my pituitary gland(to see if any issues). He feels I might need some thyroid medication and might help some of the metabolism issues, lack of motivation, always tired. Even though he agrees that my test was low and typically correlates with my issues.

At first we were gonna start with thyroid medication first and then check back with a second visit. He said that possibly low thyroid could be linked to my low t. Which I found odd. But we ended doing trt instead but the thyroid is still an option later on. So might be on trt and thyroid medication. He didn't want to rush all kinds of meds and not see which actually helped.

The Dr would like to see my levels more in the higher normal range 800-1000. Something nice he said was numbers are numbers, they mean nothing unless the patient feels better. So if I feel better on a higher dose, then so be it.

One thing I didn't agree with was when he said if I ever decided to come off trt, that should cold turkey. I thought to myself wtf, but said we could use hcg to aid. I probably do a full pct regardless. But that's not the idea for now.

I will update this thread throughout the weeks with bloodwork and feedback. Maybe it will help someone.

You shouldn't need an AI for now, especially while you are on this lower dose. I'm pretty sure the doc will find that your bloodork will have your numbers not very high on 70mg per week. It can be anywhere from 100-200mg to find your range with 150mg probably being the average. It's good that he is getting you dialed in right and he is exactly spot on with trying to get your numbers at 700-1000. That is perfect

When is it the best time to do bloodwork after a pin? I told my doctor I want to be proactive with my bloodwork.

I pin once a week and as of now it's on Wednesdays. I want to see if the shot made a difference and so when my next appointment comes, we can see if my doctor needs to increase.

Thanks

Side note. Even though it's a small 70mg I'm feeling extra horny hahaha. It's been about 24hr since my shot.

I personally would do blood work about 48 hours after injection and earlier than 72 hours. You also need to realize that it takes 3-4 weeks for your body to stabilize and peak at a given dose to get an accurate assessment on blood work. You can't just take a test after one or two shots and get an accurate depiction of your levels

You shouldn't be experiencing a libido increase already, especially with your lower dose so it's probably mental but if not consider that a good thing lol

Aromasin would not be too much at all, and that's exactly what I'd recommend you go with. Most people do not require an AI while on TRT doses, but some that are estrogen sensitive may. It's really not hard to find the dose to suit you. For TRT you can usually run a dose like 6.25mg-7.5mg EOD and that usually will be plenty for most

If I were to get aromasin and around that 6-7mg. Will the pharmacy dose it that way or cut my a tablet to get that amount? I'm curious how that will work.

I personally would do blood work about 48 hours after injection and earlier than 72 hours. You also need to realize that it takes 3-4 weeks for your body to stabilize and peak at a given dose to get an accurate assessment on blood work. You can't just take a test after one or two shots and get an accurate depiction of your levels

You shouldn't be experiencing a libido increase already, especially with your lower dose so it's probably mental but if not consider that a good thing lol

Oh OK good. Ya I wasn't sure how soon I could do it. I will wait at least a month then. Thanks.

Week 2 of TRT. So far only thing I see is libido slightly bump. Mental? Possibly but I sense it. A few more weeks until get blood drawn and see if my levels have improved from the low 200's

Top Bottom