napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Reconsidering Not Using TRT

This last week, i been thinking a lot about not jumping on TRT to help my LOW T issues. Main reason why is the possibility of never coming off and with no return with years of use. The other part of me is saying get on TRT to relieve this LOW T problems. I am just torn on what i should do. I received great advice on this forum that seems reasonable and not reckless and i thank you all.

Now i am starting to understand why people go just blasts and cruises. Blasts for week so that they can recover and choose later on to do another cycle. It seems with cycles, you can return your test levels decently with a proper PCT. Whereas with years of just TRT doses, if you want to come off, your levels will never be the same (so what it seems).

Primarily, i was looking at TRT to help with my horrible levels. I want to feel tons better and figured with a low dose around 150-200 max, that it would get my levels much higher and hopefully get me to start feeling better. Something else i learned on this forum was why AAS should not be used with higher BF percentage, thats because of the TEST that can convert. This is something i did not consider even with a TRT dose. I was hoping with a trt dose, i would not need an AI, but nothing is for certain. Everybody is different

Total T= 276. Range is 348-1197
Free T= 15.9. Range is 9.3-26.5

T4, Thyroxine= 1.39. Range is .82-1.77
Dhea-sulfate= 408.7. Range is 138.5-475.2
TSH= 1.000. Range is .450-4.000
Prolactin=12.2. Range is 4.0-15.2
Estradiol= 14.6. Range is 7.6-42.6
Prostate= .5. Range is .0-4.0
IGF1= 242. Range is 98-282
b12= 1117. Range is 211-946 (i am not sure why this is high)
Progesterone= 0.5. Range is 0.2-1.4

Since i cannot do a test only cycle (because of my bodyfat and i guess its between 15-20%). I am lost on what i can do to bring my levels to more of a healthier range (700-900). Of course i am considering sarms, without a doubt.

Thanks

From reading here, rad140 might be your ticket. I'm just in the process of ordering a bunch of it

Well man. You have levels that would infact be ok for TRT. Bodyfat being 15-20 isn't all that terrible it's on the high side. But like I said man your T levels would more than justify it.

You may want to look into rad140.

May also want to look into clomid. There are studies coming about on clomid being used in place of test for trt. Once drb sees this he cam tell you all about it. Makes total sense why it would work.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Well man. You have levels that would infact be ok for TRT. Bodyfat being 15-20 isn't all that terrible it's on the high side. But like I said man your T levels would more than justify it.

You may want to look into rad140.

May also want to look into clomid. There are studies coming about on clomid being used in place of test for trt. Once drb sees this he cam tell you all about it. Makes total sense why it would work.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Ya i heard of the studies of docs using hcg or clomid to help raise levels. The issue is long term use of clomid and like anything else, once you stop taking it, levels may drop again.

Age would be relevant to this discussion. Also diet, cardio and training can impact T levels some... certainly not overwhelming but it can help. I am 55. My T is normally 400 range. When cycling it blows up. I still come off because at my age 400 still works. If I get to where sex life suffers when off I will consider longer term therapy.

Your levels do warrant TRT. It is a huge decision though, and one that ultimately couldn't be overlooked for myself. You need to fully accept the fact that you'll be injecting for the rest of your life. There are a lot of things to consider when making this decision, but to me it was well worth it. I feel 100 times better.

Age would be relevant to this discussion. Also diet, cardio and training can impact T levels some... certainly not overwhelming but it can help. I am 55. My T is normally 400 range. When cycling it blows up. I still come off because at my age 400 still works. If I get to where sex life suffers when off I will consider longer term therapy.

28 and i been dealing with low t for probably the last 2-3yrs without really knowing I did have the issue. I wasn't til last year that I started to get check ups with my doctor which lead to blood work.

Your levels do warrant TRT. It is a huge decision though, and one that ultimately couldn't be overlooked for myself. You need to fully accept the fact that you'll be injecting for the rest of your life. There are a lot of things to consider when making this decision, but to me it was well worth it. I feel 100 times better.

That's what pushing me to go thru with it, is that I will feel much better. It's just such a life commitment and what bothers me if I wanted to come off let's say in 5 yrs, I wonder how I would feel.

That's what pushing me to go thru with it, is that I will feel much better. It's just such a life commitment and what bothers me if I wanted to come off let's say in 5 yrs, I wonder how I would feel.

Well, you'll never truly know until you get to that point. TRT is pretty much a life-long commitment. You have to be truly ready to commit. Good luck, bro!

One sure way to raise your T levels would be a very clear progressive overload training routine that you adjust every 12 weeks or so, combined with a strict cutting diet. There are many supplement options that would also help raise lean % of your BMI.

Having more quality muscle and less fat will raise your T level.

I blasted and cruised for 20 months and when I decided to come off with a lengthy PCT my T levels came in at over 600. Mind you, I am over 50 and trained natural for 15 solid years before crossing into AAS.

My point, you can get and keep higher T levels through training and diet, but it won't be easy....

This last week, i been thinking a lot about not jumping on TRT to help my LOW T issues. Main reason why is the possibility of never coming off and with no return with years of use. The other part of me is saying get on TRT to relieve this LOW T problems. I am just torn on what i should do. I received great advice on this forum that seems reasonable and not reckless and i thank you all.

Now i am starting to understand why people go just blasts and cruises. Blasts for week so that they can recover and choose later on to do another cycle. It seems with cycles, you can return your test levels decently with a proper PCT. Whereas with years of just TRT doses, if you want to come off, your levels will never be the same (so what it seems).

Primarily, i was looking at TRT to help with my horrible levels. I want to feel tons better and figured with a low dose around 150-200 max, that it would get my levels much higher and hopefully get me to start feeling better. Something else i learned on this forum was why AAS should not be used with higher BF percentage, thats because of the TEST that can convert. This is something i did not consider even with a TRT dose. I was hoping with a trt dose, i would not need an AI, but nothing is for certain. Everybody is different

Total T= 276. Range is 348-1197
Free T= 15.9. Range is 9.3-26.5

T4, Thyroxine= 1.39. Range is .82-1.77
Dhea-sulfate= 408.7. Range is 138.5-475.2
TSH= 1.000. Range is .450-4.000
Prolactin=12.2. Range is 4.0-15.2
Estradiol= 14.6. Range is 7.6-42.6
Prostate= .5. Range is .0-4.0
IGF1= 242. Range is 98-282
b12= 1117. Range is 211-946 (i am not sure why this is high)
Progesterone= 0.5. Range is 0.2-1.4

Since i cannot do a test only cycle (because of my bodyfat and i guess its between 15-20%). I am lost on what i can do to bring my levels to more of a healthier range (700-900). Of course i am considering sarms, without a doubt.

Thanks

I honestly think it's probably pretty unrealistic to bring your levels to 700-900 if you are currently in the 200s. You can try a lengthy and extensive pct. but I just don't see you raising them to that extent if I'm being honest

You are a prime candidate for TRT because of your levels, and TRT is something much different than running an AAS cycle where we recommend being under 15%. TRT is just replacing what you make normally, so there shouldn't be cause for concern. It's possible you might need a low dose AI, but most people don't. I certainly would t want to live with levels like you have. I've been there right where you were And TRT changed everything for the better

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Well, you'll never truly know until you get to that point. TRT is pretty much a life-long commitment. You have to be truly ready to commit. Good luck, bro!

One sure way to raise your T levels would be a very clear progressive overload training routine that you adjust every 12 weeks or so, combined with a strict cutting diet. There are many supplement options that would also help raise lean % of your BMI.

Having more quality muscle and less fat will raise your T level.

I blasted and cruised for 20 months and when I decided to come off with a lengthy PCT my T levels came in at over 600. Mind you, I am over 50 and trained natural for 15 solid years before crossing into AAS.

My point, you can get and keep higher T levels through training and diet, but it won't be easy....

I honestly think it's probably pretty unrealistic to bring your levels to 700-900 if you are currently in the 200s. You can try a lengthy and extensive pct. but I just don't see you raising them to that extent if I'm being honest

You are a prime candidate for TRT because of your levels, and TRT is something much different than running an AAS cycle where we recommend being under 15%. TRT is just replacing what you make normally, so there shouldn't be cause for concern. It's possible you might need a low dose AI, but most people don't. I certainly would t want to live with levels like you have. I've been there right where you were And TRT changed everything for the better

Thanks for the advice guys. I got my docs appt coming in two days and we already spoke about TRT, so i am pretty sure thats the route we are going to take. I do not feel using clomid or Hcg as a treatment, so TRT might be my only option.

Thanks for the advice guys. I got my docs appt coming in two days and we already spoke about TRT, so i am pretty sure thats the route we are going to take. I do not feel using clomid or Hcg as a treatment, so TRT might be my only option.

I think that is a Good call for you bro. It makes a world of difference when you've been experiencing the symptoms of low T. Let me tell you.....it was a life changer for me

Once you're on TRT you'll say "why didn't I do this sooner". Good luck and let us know your recommended protocol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with RickRock... TRT and a cycle is not the same. As long as you're not super overweight and you're living a healthy and active lifestyle you should be just fine.

Now if you're on TRT and want to blast later on down the road that's a different story...

Pharma Lady Rep

I agree with RickRock... TRT and a cycle is not the same. As long as you're not super overweight and you're living a healthy and active lifestyle you should be just fine.

Now if you're on TRT and want to blast later on down the road that's a different story...

Pharma Lady Rep

I think most of us that are on this website will blast at some point during our TRT regimen ;)

I think most of us that are on this website will blast at some point during our TRT regimen ;)
I still would recommend to everyone to at least make sure they are in the proper condition before doing a blast

I think that is a Good call for you bro. It makes a world of difference when you've been experiencing the symptoms of low T. Let me tell you.....it was a life changer for me

Once you're on TRT you'll say "why didn't I do this sooner". Good luck and let us know your recommended protocol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lets hope i say that haha. Being with those low numbers or even just low normal, sucked ass. I never knew why i was feeling like that until i pushed for more bloodwork. How long does it take for cyp to take effect or to start noticing the raised levels?

Top Bottom