napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

realistic expectations from using exogenous testosterone

Hey guys. I know everyone is different and that will drastically affect the answers to this question, but: what can I expect/an 'average' person expect from their first 12 week cycle of testosterone? Let's assume they are using 400mg of test cyp per week. For someone who is in shape, eats pretty well, gets plenty of sleep. What range would you say is realistic in terms of weight gain? How much could I increase my bench, squat, bicep curl... vs natural training. I know the training is paramount, but I am talking about a natural person vs a medicated person: 400mg test for 12 weeks, assuming everything else is the same. I have a few friends who said that their first cycle was like compressing a whole year of natural lifting into 12 weeks. Also, how severe can sides get at this dosage compared to 500, or 600? Will this dose affect my voice, hair, body odor...? I hope I don't sound ridiculous. For those of you who know, what did YOU get from your first cycle? Forgot to mention that everyone I know who has used gear was lifting for several years first.

Like robo said.. there are far too many variables, one enormous one being genetic predisposition for muscular development. Thats why two people of the same stats with the same diet training and drug protocol might get two completely different results. The best advice was already given. This is a good question to ask to find out who really knows their shit and which people you wanna take advice from. Anyone that gives you a number of pounds of muscle you will gain is full of shit and their advice is probably not worth listening to.

So many variables, no doubt you will have gains. Studies have shown elevated Test levels above 2x the norm, the average male while not lifting weights or any hard exercise gained about 6lbs of lean mass during a 10 week period. How much is almost impossible to say, I imagine at 400mg a week with adequate training and not a horrible diet you can make much more progress then if you where natural.

Hey guys. I know everyone is different and that will drastically affect the answers to this question, but: what can I expect/an 'average' person expect from their first 12 week cycle of testosterone? Let's assume they are using 400mg of test cyp per week. For someone who is in shape, eats pretty well, gets plenty of sleep. What range would you say is realistic in terms of weight gain? How much could I increase my bench, squat, bicep curl... vs natural training. I know the training is paramount, but I am talking about a natural person vs a medicated person: 400mg test for 12 weeks, assuming everything else is the same. I have a few friends who said that their first cycle was like compressing a whole year of natural lifting into 12 weeks. Also, how severe can sides get at this dosage compared to 500, or 600? Will this dose affect my voice, hair, body odor...? I hope I don't sound ridiculous. For those of you who know, what did YOU get from your first cycle? Forgot to mention that everyone I know who has used gear was lifting for several years first.

I understand the curiousoty and think it is a reasonable question. I can only answer from what I remember way back. Say, and I hope so..that you have been lifting and eating correctly and have gotten used to certain amounts of weights you use on the different exercises you do. I will isolate this for you with the dumbell curl, and my first run of cyp at 450mg. I always did dumbell curls because there were certain angles on my wrists that hurt badly with a bar. So I did seated one arm, standing alternates, and single arm preacher curls. I had done these since my teens and would work with 35lbs, 40lbs, and 45lbs. That was my range for all curls, and it stayed that way for many years. At about week 8, I picked up the 45's and seemed to throw them out the window. Whoaaaa I said excitedly to myself. So I picked up a 50 for the first time in my life.Then by week 13 I was using 55lb. So this is how if feels.. and what you must do is keep pushing it to the limit as you get these surges of strength. So I was still hameering away at the curls but all new and heavier weights with more sets.
There is what you can expect. A feeling of new strength, and you must use that strength to push harder. How ever much weight you gain or how you look does not matter much.
Just keep on pushing.

This is definitely impossible to answer buddy. Genetics, diet, training, and body type to name a few along with sensitivity to androgens and estrogen

Those that are very undersized or far below their gebetic limit are probably more apt to gain more as well than those with more muscle mass

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

I read an article from the university of Michigan once that said...if you done everything perfectly in a controlled test..a natty could gain 6 to 8 pounds of muscle in a years time and that if a man used peds he could possibly do 3 times that much in one 12 weeks cycle

I think the safe answer is to say that you will gain more then if you did it naturally, how much more is up to you. Now if you add N2G and HCGenerate into the equation, it will be about 300lbs on all your lifts.

I think the safe answer is to say that you will gain more then if you did it naturally, how much more is up to you. Now if you add N2G and HCGenerate into the equation, it will be about 300lbs on all your lifts.

^Shit, cant forget to add N2guard at 10 caps a day its proven science that one would gain 5 pounds each day for as many days as taken, regardless of diet or training.. I thought everyone knew this already

^I am joking by the way, in case some noobs actually read this and take it to heart and try to run out to stock up on 2 years supply of N2BM products.. lol, just want to make sure

your training, your diet, your estrogen control, your pct, etc... these all play actors... i know that if you do all these right on point, you can expect big gains... how much depends on how you accommodate caloric intake, what types and methods of training you implement and if you run an extensive pct and recover quickly and effectively.. its all a process and every avenue needs to be addressed with efficiency... you need to know top to bottom exactly what you are doing... you can do this but it's up to you... the compounds give you the ability but you have to ultimately deliver to get the good bro!

Top Bottom